Remove Breitbart.com from Appearing on Google News
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Google News is an incredibly helpful feature of the search engine. It provides quick access to recent events and facts, from respectable news sources.
Unfortunately, Breitbart is among the websites that will appear in the news feed from time to time. This website is not news, but instead a platform to push anger and hate speech, with disregard to both reality and basic decency.
This is not a critique of politically-aligned news websites, such as the liberal MSNBC and the conservative FOX News. This is a critique of a website that regularly presents articles such as these, which are insane to the point that I feel that I should clarify that these are presented in the guise of true news, as opposed to satire:
- The Solution to Online "Harassment" Is Simple: Women Should Log Off
- Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy
- Science proves it: Fat-shaming works
- Gay rights have made us dumber, it's time to get back in the closet
- Hoist it high and proud: The Confederate flag proclaims a glorious heritage
- Trannies whine about hilarious Bruce Jenner billboard
- Bill Kristol: Republican spoiler, renegade Jew
These are based in as little fact as a fake news site, such as The Onion. As nobody would ever expect to find The Onion in Google News, it stands to reason that Breitbart should not be found there either.
Today: Matt is counting on you
Matt M. needs your help with “Google, Inc: Remove Breitbart.com from appearing on Google News”. Join Matt and 102 supporters today.