Google, Again Suspended Our App on Google Play #prayforplay #BringBackSpinMaster
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
- In the morning of 25th September 2019, We received google mail about app suspension and our app removed from google play due to violation of device and network abuse policy and sections 4.8 and 4.9 of the developer distribution agreement.
- At 10:37 AM (IST) September 25th 2019, We appealed for it because we believe it caused by an error.
- On the same day in just 1.5 hours, Google developer representative replied that my apps were suspended and removed because of the Developer Distribution Agreement ( Section 4.9 ).
Further, They added that your app currently provides a function that allows users to circumvent or hack software or other systems.
We still confused because not the proper reason ( explanation ) given by the support team. i.e. how our app allows users to circumvent or hack software or other systems.
- We recheck our app and go deeper for resolution of this case that how our app allows hacking or circumvent the system, So we reply to them for more explanation and we sent some examples of the apps that really hack the system but still live on Google Play.
- Till today, We received no other response then this "As much as I'd like to help, I am not able to provide any more information or a better answer to your question. In our previous email, I made sure to include all the information available to me."
This response is the automatic standard reply that Google Play Developers use at every appeal and in the end, rejected our appeal *Most Probably by Bot* because Google Play is probably scanning apps looking for malicious behavior, SDKs or broken policies in an automated fashion.
Result : An Android Career and Start-Up killed in Just a Second.
Introduction of Our App
- We release our app on the play store on 31st, August 2019. Our app gets huge attention from all over the world in just 15 days. "Spin Master" app is developed by us.
- The main purpose of the app is giving all the rewards links of the Coin Master Game in one place so users don't need to go at every platform to get reward links.
- These links are the Deep-Links that officially provided by Coin Master Game on the different social media and newsletters.
What are the links that we listed?
We collect all these links from all the platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Gmail) and list them out in our app.
Is that hacking to give the same links which also available on Facebook, Twitter and Gmail?
What our app about and what it does?
- We list reward links in our app that the user gets redirected to Coin Master for the in-game credit which is officially given by Coin Master.
- We take the permission of Network State, Internet, Access Wi-Fi State and Wake Lock (No Root or Suspicious/Useless Permission).
- Users love the way they get the rewards from our app and our app has 4.8 stars out of 5 ratings over 1K+ reviews.
Our app neither help in cheating nor give an upper edge to the users. It simply gives a daily reward link.
Now, Google removed our app from the play store because they think it is hacking or circumvent software. As stated in an email that our app suspended due to violation of device and network abuse policy and sections 4.8 and 4.9 of the developer distribution agreement.
After when we appealed, they said : "My app currently allows users to hack or otherwise circumvent the game mechanism using the app".
We tried to contact them but every time they replied with "Thanks again for contacting Google Play Developer Support. As much as I'd like to help, I’m not able to provide any more information or a better answer to your question. In our previous email, I made sure to include all the information available to me. You should be able to find more information about your issue here: Developer Distribution Agreement. If you have a different question about the Play Developer Console, please let me know".
Aren't we have the right to ask for a proper explanation from google about our app suspension? But our question is Why Google is taking this type of specification against "Spin Master" only? Does this is caused by error?
There are tons of apps available on Google Play store for
Faking CPU & GPU info using root,
Entering cheat through Game Keyboard*,
* Mapping game control with hardware keys,
Hacking WiFi using WPS
and many more.
Lots of apps available on Google Play Store giving same rewards links for Coin Master. ( We don't ask to remove them all but we just need explanation how our app allows hacking? )
Don't get proper explanation on Twitter Also.
Further, We looking for human support at Google for our case, so we tweet on twitter that "Anyone knows how to find a human support @Google whom we can ask for help to re-instate our app that was removed from @GooglePlay due to section 4.9 of the Developer Distribution Agreement. The App Spin Master."
But same as usual, @GooglePlay replied our tweet that "Hi there, we did a quick check and found that your app was suspended due to the DDA violation. Also, you've received your appeal result earlier. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with any policy-related issue here".
They added also in another reply that "As the decision is final, please don't send any duplicative appeal requests as our policy team won't be able to respond to such cases. For more details, we'd suggest you refer to the email sent by 'email@example.com'. - Ana"
Now, our question to @GooglePlayDev Where we send duplicative appeal requests? We just appeal once and reply to your automated answer for more explanation. Don't we have the right to ask for more explanation?
No Humans at Google Developer Support Team
At same, on other platforms of the google Admob and Google Ads, there are phone call and direct customer support, but for developer support it's just support form and got same reply from google bot not from humans.
Please sign and share this petition with #PrayForPlay , #BringBackSpinMaster, #SpinMaster #reinstatespinmaster on below social media platform.
My inspiration behind this post is Pablo A. Martínez, Mark Dodson and Abhinandan Trilokia. They get their app back when their post went viral and got google play store's attention on twitter.
Links of their posts:
Dear Purnima Kochikar, Please let us have the nerve to say that something is problem at Google Play from the developer's perspective and nobody seems to be able to help us.
Many of developers face problem but don't get proper solutions or explanations.
It is your call to take any action on this, to fix processes and customer support, to avoid Google Play ruining developer careers or companies, to stop people losing jobs in the worst of situations. It is in your hands to recover the developer community trust on Google Play, we are willing to help and collaborate.
Our absolute last hope is for the good people reading it & like, share and comment on this post in the hope that the Google team will do the right thing and reinstate our app.
Thanks in Advance for Your Support.
Developer Go Edition ( @GoEditionDev )
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!