GoG let the kids play up the Rock like you did!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Parents and kids are tired of me voicing their suggestions and asking permission to run our activities around Gibraltar and the reply from the MoE always being negative. They have taken it upon themselves to start an offline petition and now Special Ops Gibraltar (Lazer-Tag) is supporting their initiative by doing so online.
· We would like Gov and the Ministry of Environment to allow us to use specific areas of the upper Rock and WWII tunnels to play Lazer-Tag which has no environmental impact and does not hurt anyone.
· Those who are saying NO admit they themselves did played in these areas all around up the Rock!
· The upper Rock and WWII tunnels are only open for tourists. There are many unused places.
· Everywhere we ask to play the answer is NO! e.g. Princess Caroline’s Battery, The Northern Defences, Parsons Lodge, The Old Prison, anywhere up the Rock, any of the WWII tunnels, some of which are used for tours.
- Staying at home and 'child obesity' (now identified by GoG) is now common, but everyone does not play football.
- Gib Rocks is great to get the kids out, yet the MoE says nothing of the environmental impact the paint leaching into the environment does, but organised Lazer-Tag activities is a NO.
Today: Special Ops Gibraltar is counting on you
Special Ops Gibraltar needs your help with “GOG: Minister Cortes Ministry of the Environment: GoG let the kids play up the Rock like you did!”. Join Special Ops Gibraltar and 271 supporters today.