Halt the plan to turn Burnbank House into a Homeless Unit
This petition had 782 supporters
- The House is situated on a residential street between 2 Housing blocks for the Elderly.
- The houses opposite are family homes with children of all ages.
- There has been no consultation with local residents.
- The plan has increased anxiety within the whole area.
- A house to accommodate 40 homeless men is not a therapeutic solution, purpose built smaller units are a better model.
Today: Burnbank is counting on you
Burnbank Action Group needs your help with “Glasgow City Council: Halt the plan to turn Burnbank House into a Homeless Unit”. Join Burnbank and 781 supporters today.