Involvement of Arts on Gettysburg Campus
This petition had 76 supporters
Art Alliance seeks to expand the Art and Art History Department to emphasize core values the Gettysburg institution pledges to its Liberal Arts community. By utilizing the extensive resources the College holds, this department can provide outlets for the Gettysburg campus and community to thrive and engage in the world where arts education is often threatened.
Amends to our mission:
- Greater access and space for Schmucker Art Gallery and Special Collections
- Variety of studio and art history classes
- More physical space for students and professors of the Art Department to expand on intellectual and artistic endeavors.
- Encourage students to partake in the arts on campus through events, classes, and lectures
- Promote more inclusivity of the arts through Admissions
- Promote the Studio and Art History programs for prospective students
- Better prepare our art students for the highly competitive art and museum world
Today: Art Alliance is counting on you
Art Alliance needs your help with “Gettysburg College : Involvement of Arts on Gettysburg Campus”. Join Art Alliance and 75 supporters today.