Minister Upton sack Michael Nagi and Paul Sedrak
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
On Monday 18 June 2018 both Councillors were involved in a brawl at a chicken shop owned by Michael Nagi. The brawl was allegedly over a Liberal Party internal matter.
Never before has our community been so humiliated by the people who claim to serve it. It is bad enough that neither of these men live in the community of Botany Bay (Nagi lives in Bardwell Valley and Sedrak lives in Bexley) but now they have engaged in unconscionable, disgusting conduct and brought shame to the good people of Botany Bay.
The Liberal Party has done the right thing and disendorsed their branch. However, that isn't good enough.
Paul Sedrak and Michael Nagi were only elected to Bayside due to the Liberal Party gerrymander that is "Bayside".* The Berejkilian Government created this problem - the Liberal Party need to fix the problem they created and sack Councillors Michael Nagi and Paul Sedrak!
*Boundary changes and a reduction in quota meant Liberal Councillors were elected to serve areas where Liberal Councillors had not previously been elected.
- 18 June 2018 - Feathers fly as police arrive to find people fleeing scene of Liberal brawl
- 19 June 2018 - 'Like Sherman tanks': Dueling stories emerge from Liberal Party brawl
- 19 June 2018 - Liberal Party branch meeting descends into 'unprecedented' brawl at Arncliffe cafe
- 19 June 2018 - Brawl erupts at Arncliffe cafe after Liberal Party members are denied access to official meeting
- 19 June 2018 - NSW Liberals threaten to expel members involved in Sydney brawl
- 20 June 2018 - Liberal Party moves to suspend branch and appoints private eye over chook shop brawl
- 20 June 2018 - Who started the Arncliffe Liberal brawl?
- 21 June 2018 - Liberal Party state executive votes unanimously to start suspension proceedings against Bayside branch
- 21 June 2018 - Bayside Council Liberals face suspension after Arncliffe brawl
- 23 June 2018 - 'Growing push' to withdraw Liberal brand from local councils
Today: Bring Back Botany Bay is counting on you
Bring Back Botany Bay needs your help with “Gabrielle Upton MP: Minister Upton sack Michael Nagi and Paul Sedrak”. Join Bring Back Botany Bay and 211 supporters today.