- Students are choosing not to eat because of limited choices.
- The school is losing limited resources because lunches are just being thrown away.
- Athletes need calories from appetizing food for intense after school practices.
- Hunger makes concentrating hard which causes a decrease in grades.
- School lunch is not appealing, even to a hungry student.
- Teachers are noticing students that skip eating become more sluggish and unable to acheive full potential.
- Many students are involved in phyical activities and don't need to take in less calories.
- Students are not being given choices for healthy and appetizing food.
- Pizza and fries was a popular choice that is being taken away from students, leaving us with no appetizing alternatives.
- Schools should be able to bring this back in a healthy way.
- Until then, students will be hungry and lunches will continue to be thrown in the trash.
Director of Food Services, FSD1 FSD1 SC
Madeline Taylor started this petition with a single signature, and now has 944 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.