Friends of The Queen Anne's County Historical Society
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
We the members of The Queen Anne’s County Historical Society do NOT accept the resignation of Director Elaine Studley.
She has been a dedicated worker bee for the society and a good friend to the community. In a very short, 8 month tenure, Director Studley has achieved the following.
- August 2017 - Wrote and qualified a grant for facade restoration to Wright's Chance
- September - Restored Wright's Chance front facade, repaired windows, cleaned the gardens and installed new lighting
- October - Restored the garden of Tucker House and wrote an article for the newsletter
- Photographed the Quilt Exhibition promotional photos
- December 2017 - Designed and built a new website for the society
- February 2017 - Designed and built a new member database
- February 2017 - planned a series of fundraisers to provide matching funds for a restoration grant
- requested more voting rights, education in fiduciary care and a routine audit in Spring amidst a board dispute surrounding the proposed fundraiser.
3 directors have resigned in only 8 months. No more resignations!
If you are a member or past member please sign this petition.
YOUR PRIVACY WILL BE PROTECTED. ONLY COUNTS WILL BE SUBMITTED. NO NAMES OR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED. Thank you so much for your support!!!!
THE FRIENDS OF THE QUEEN ANNE'S COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Today: Friends of the Queen Anne's Society Historical Society is counting on you
Friends of the Queen Anne's Society Historical Society needs your help with “Friends of the Queen Anne's County Historical Society No More Resignations!”. Join Friends of the Queen Anne's Society Historical Society and 75 supporters today.