Support Fremont Teachers
0 have signed. Let’s get to 10,000!
People choose to live in Fremont because of its quality schools. An essential factor in maintaining quality schools is attracting and retaining quality educators.
Unfortunately, this does not seem to be a priority for Fremont Unified School District. FUSD has declined to negotiate an updated salary for teachers since September 2017.
The Fremont Unified District Teachers Association (FUDTA) is asking parents, students, and the Fremont community to stand with Fremont teachers by doing the following:
- Sign this petition, then share it with your friends
- Email the members of the school board (emails listed below)
- Show up to a board meeting and share why you care
School board meetings generally begin at 5 PM, with open session starting at 6 or 6:30 PM. Oral Communications open to the public for speaking start 7 PM or later, but please get there before that to turn in an orange card if you wish to speak at that time. Dates: March 28, April 18, May 9, May 23, June 6
School board members:
- President Yang Shao: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President Michele Berke: email@example.com
- Clerk Desrie Campbell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Ann Crosbie: email@example.com
- Member Larry Sweeney: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today: Ryan is counting on you
Ryan Howard needs your help with “Fremont Unified School District: Support Fremont Teachers”. Join Ryan and 7,906 supporters today.