I want FOX International Channels Asia to provide FOX Movies Channels to Sri Lanka.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!


TV viewers in Sri Lanka will benefit with more English Movies Entertainment Channel Options being made available. Pay TV subscribers in Sri Lanka has only access to HBO Asia which airs only 55% of Hollywood Movies in the region. The rights to the remaining 45% of Movies rights are held by FOX Movies Asia which is not available in the country. TV viewers do not have an option to catch some Movie Premieres which has lead to a rise in Piracy due to not serving consumer needs and frustration. People are willing to pay good top money for better entertainment options as proved by former Apple Inc. Founder Steve Jobs This is why the following channels should be made available in Sri Lanka.

FOX Movies

FOX Family Movies

FOX Action Movies

FOX Movies Play



Today: N is counting on you

N A needs your help with “FOX International Channels Asia: I want FOX International Channels Asia to provide FOX Movies Channels to Sri Lanka.”. Join N and 46 supporters today.