This election, Florida voters supported the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) at the polls. Governor Scott has delayed long enough. It's time to implement this law. The ACA:
- Cracks down on insurance company abuses
- Ends runaway premiums and provides affordable options for the middle class
- Extends help to small business
- Provides financial security and stability to Florida most vulnerable citizens
- Expands coverage and SAVES LIVES!
- Executive Office of Florida Governor Rick Scott
Florida Governor Rick Scott
The people of Florida have spoken. Implement the Affordable Care Act immediately. We demand you put patient protection over partisan agenda and implement the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Every day you want you put nearly four million uninsured and under-insured children and families at risk.
We urge you to make sure that steps are taken now to ensure that the required health insurance exchange administered by the federal government meets the needs of Floridians. We demand you work to meet the important deadlines and quality standards set by the ACA to make sure the exchange is the best it can be for Floridians.
Millions of Floridians are counting on you to make sure that they are able to access quality, affordable health insurance.
Hillsborough Young Democrats started this petition with a single signature, and now has 33 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.