Make Child Support e-Services accessible to BOTH parents.
This petition made change with 22 supporters!
Florida Department of Revenue currently only gives the child support recipients new online access to child support updates and information on their case. It is an unfair system to the other parent. The obligors can only get information by mail, email, or phone call. Mail and email take over a month for a reply or have no reply at all, and phone calls are usually on hold for a wait time of 30minutes -1 hour at minimum with frequent disconnections and poor results on information updates with unhelpful operators. Both parents are the parents and care givers of the child, they should both be granted easy online access to their case information.
Current Online Access is as shown below:
Florida Department of Revenue Child Support e-Services
You can sign up for Child Support e-Services if:
• You are the parent or caregiver of a child
• You get child support services directly from one of the following:
o The Florida Department of Revenue
o The Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office
o The Manatee County Clerk of Court
Parents ordered to provide support cannot sign up for Child Support e-Services at this time.
With Child Support e-Services you can:
- Access your information anytime
- Update your address, phone number and other personal information
- See actions taken on your case
- See a summary of your support order if you have one
- See payments made on your case if you have a support order
Today: Bri is counting on you
Bri U needs your help with “Florida Department of Revenue: Make Child Support e-Services accessible to BOTH parents.”. Join Bri and 21 supporters today.