Reduce GST rates on ECO-FRIENDLY Fly Ash Bricks/ AAC BLOCKS
This petition made change with 619 supporters!
GST on polluting Red Clay Bricks = 5%
GST on ECO Friendly FLY ASH/AAC BRICKS = 12% & 28%
WHY THIS IMBALANCE ?.............WHY THIS INJUSTICE ?
This is unfair to Green Field Projects.. This is unfair to MOTHER EARTH
1. Clay bricks use fertile soil ----- fly ash bricks conserve fertile soil => 20 billion CFT fertile top soil saved by FLY ASH BRICKS. this ensures Food security and self reliance.
2. Clay bricks donot use industrial waste ----- fly ash bricks use fly ash and other wastes => 50 million tonnes Fly ash utilized by FLY ASH BRICKS.
3. Clay bricks generate Green house gas and contribute to global warming ----- Fly ash bricks reduce Green house gas generation => 90 MILLION TONS OF CO2 saved by FLY ASH BRICKS Industries..
4. Clay Bricks consume natural resource like Coal ---- Fly Ash Bricks conserve natural resource like coal => 50 MILLION TONS OF COAL saved by FLY ASH BRICKS Industries. This also increases India's self reliance as India imports
5. Clay Bricks encourage cutting of trees/ wood for klins ---- Fly Ash Bricks are Eco friendly
6. Clay Bricks donot contribute to national exchequer as most are in unregistered un-authorized units ---- Fly Ash Bricks do contribute to national exchequer.
7. Clay Brick units have a standing ban from Ministry of environment and forests ---- Fly Ash Bricks are encouraged-- owing to their Eco friendly nature
8. Niti Ayoge highly Recommends Sustainable development through Fly ash bricks.
9. Honorable P.M of India Narendra Modi Ji, Time and again highly advocated use of Fly ash bricks. WE HOPE HE WAS AND IS SINCERE ON HIS STATEMENT.
If this 12% & 28% GST structure makes the (already Un-competitive) Flyash bricks further un-competitive in market, many of the PRESENT 20000 Fly ash bricks manufacturers may switch over to Red Clay Bricks Production to survive.
Country bricks will help the emission of Green Gas House and loss of virgin soil. Both are AGAINST PARIS AGREEMENT.
ALL FLY-ASH BRICKS AND BLOCKS ( LIME OR CEMENT ) SHOULD BE CHARGED 5% GST
Today: N GANGADHAR is counting on you
N GANGADHAR REDDY needs your help with “Finance Minister of India: Reduce GST rates on ECO-FRIENDLY Fly Ash Bricks/ AAC BLOCKS”. Join N GANGADHAR and 618 supporters today.