PROTECT STOCK INVESTORS FROM NSE/ BSE BROKERS FRAUDS CONNIVANCE WITH SEBI/ NSE/ BSE/CDSL
This petition had 162 supporters
Respected Sh ARUN JAITLEY,
FINANCE MINISTER, GOVT OF INDIA
SAVE THOUSAND OF INVESTORS FROM ORGANIZED FRAUD OF NSE/ BSE REGD STOCK BROKER
M/s Amrapali Aadya Trading & Investment Pvt Ltd,
13, Vaishali, Pitampura, New Delhi 110 088 (SEBI Regd. No.: BSE: INB/ F 011183432, NSE (CM): INB231183436, CDSL DP ID 12059200, MCX /CORP/TM/CORP/1795)
M/s Amrapali Aadya Trading & Investment Pvt Ltd, cheated more than seven thousand investors majority of them senior citizens invested lifelong saving and terminal benefit of Provident Fund & Gratuity in stock.
More than Rs 400 Creores have been looted due to FAILURE OF SEBI, NSE, BSE, CDSL in regulating the broker,
1. Broker may be declared defaulter at earliest by SEBI. MCX has already declared defaulter on Sep 21, 2017.
2. INVESTOR SHALL BE PAID AT EARLIEST by NSE & BSE.
3, Order CBI Enquiry as more than 7000 investors of different cities & states have been looted amounting more than Rs 400 Crores. Broker was having offices in different cities. The broker is not arrested till date, selling his properties and threatening investors due to wealth and political connections.
4. After investigation root cause of failure shall be identified.
5. Necessary Rules/ Procedures/ Audit/ Controls may be improved, it shall not happen again.
6. Guilty may be punished as per law at earliest to send clear message financial frauds will not be tolerated in India.
7. HELP LAW ABIDING AAM ADAMI.
8. FOR CREDABLITY OF SEBI / NSE / BSE / CDSL / MCX.
9. FOR SAVING & INVESTMENT IN NATION BUILDING.
Today: SK is counting on you
SK Malik needs your help with “Finance Minister of India: PROTECT STOCK INVESTORS FROM NSE/ BSE BROKERS FRAUDS CONVENIENCE WITH SEBI/ NSE/ BSE/CDSL”. Join SK and 161 supporters today.