Petition against AIFF for depriving Mohun Bagan AC from winning the I-League Season 2015
This petition made change with 1,397 supporters!
We the ardent fans of Mohun Bagan AC from India have decided to sign this petition to bring to the Notice of FIFA and AFC certain issues which we feel are being deliberately created by AIFF to deprive Mohun Bagan AC from winning the I-League Season 2015 as well as hampering the Indian Football. The following are few points to be which we feel needs to be looked in to immediately:
- Match after match Mohun Bagan AC is suffering due to bad Refereeing Decisions at vital moments in the matches. Though a lot of protests have already been made to the AIFF and the Refereeing Panels concerned, all of these protests have been unheard off.
- Strangely, all the matches in which these controversial decisions are taking place against Mohun Bagan AC, either there is no LIVE TELECAST happening or the replays of the incidents are not being shown.
- All these concerned matches are being officiated either by Local Referees or by Referees who have already made headlines for their controversial decisions. AIFF is not even reviewing the decisions taken in these matches which are controversial.
- AIFF is deliberately trying to promote its other tournament ISL in the mid season at the cost of hampering the I-League. As per AIFF rule, no Transfer is possible in the mid-season except the Transfer Window period. But, this season the ISL Franchise owners are contacting the players playing in the I-League when the season is in full flow, which is indeed shifting the player’s focus from the I-League. Though AIFF knows all about these wrong doings, they are just keeping silent whereas Two of the I-League clubs were being punished for creating the same mistake in the previous season! Our question is how come there be two set of rules under One Governing Body regarding transfer of players??
- Many of the matches concerning Mohun Bagan AC are being organized in Stadiums which lack even the basic amenities for the supporters. Though AIFF is imposing the rules made by FIFA or AFC on the clubs regarding maintaining their standards, the however seems the overlook the rule books themselves.
Keeping in view the points mentioned above, we the Fans of Mohun Bagan AC request FIFA and AFC to kindly look in to these matters and take necessary action to save Mohun Bagan AC as well as Indian Football.
Today: Saptarshi is counting on you
Saptarshi Barman needs your help with “Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), The Asian Football Conferderation (AFC): Petition against AIFF for depriving Mohun Bagan AC from winning the I-League Season 2015”. Join Saptarshi and 1,396 supporters today.