The official recognition of “Antifa” ideology as terrorism
This petition had 2,202 supporters
The Canadian Coalition of Concerned Citizens (CCCC)
PETITION TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF CANADA
- The official recognition of “Antifa” ideology as terrorism
- The official recognition of “Antifa” members as terrorists
- The ideology of “Antifa” is to apply the label of “fascist” to any person or thing which runs contrary to the “Antifa” standards of good and evil in order to give perceived legitimacy to their cause.
- The membership of “Antifa” is comprised of self-described, radical, left-wing anarchists who openly engage in public acts of violence, destruction, and intimidation in order to promote and advance their ideology while suppressing and eliminating the expression of all other views.
- The ideology and actions of “Antifa” clearly violate Federal Law regarding the social standards established in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Therefore, by this petition, the Canadian Coalition of Concerned Citizens (CCCC) and all its affiliated partners are calling on the Federal Government of Canada to enforce Federal Law and defend our nation by officially recognizing the public menace of “Antifa” ideology and actions.
Today: Grorges is counting on you
Grorges Hallak needs your help with “Federal Government of Canada: The official recognition of “Antifa” ideology as terrorism”. Join Grorges and 2,201 supporters today.