Restore Internet Freedom
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Tell the FCC to restore internet freedom by ending the misnamed net neutrality. Here are just a few reasons.
1. ISPs weren't slowing down or blocking data before it.
2. Under Title II, the Internet is subject to a bevy of regulations.
3. The FCC can also subject ISPs to a mulititude of taxes under Title II.
4. The FCC also has the power to prevent ISPs from charging websites at rates they deem to be unfair and ends "paid priority."
5. It's a form of censorship.
6. It's crony capitalism in favor of web giants like Facebook and Google while targeting their competitors.
7. Let the free market ensure best practices rather than government control
Today: James is counting on you
James Dorman needs your help with “FCC: Restore Internet Freedom”. Join James and 126 supporters today.