Petición cerrada

¡Paula en Bardonecchia!

Esta petición ha conseguido 25 firmas

This year, Paula will not be able to stay in Bardonecchia for a week and she will not be able to ski with her cousins. The reason for why we created this petition is to encourage the people in charge of this decision to possibly make a change, and allow Paula to stay a few more days with us. We know that the decision is almost final and plane tickets have been bought, however, if there is still something that can be done to change this, Paula and her cousins would deeply appreciate it.

Hoy: N cuenta con tu ayuda

N A necesita tu ayuda con esta petición «Familia Montrucchio: ¡Paula en Bardonecchia!». Únete a N y 24 personas que ya han firmado.