To remove permanently fake profiles
Este abaixo-assinado foi vitorioso com 7 apoiadores!
- Fake profiles are often being reclaimed by its owners as they validate a phone number or e-mail, maybe verify friends. However, it doesn't mean they are account's owner is in fact real; They create profiles for characters and play in their own world, that's not the point of the network.
- Using fake names and pictures violates terms of service of the website; It's evidence enough those people haven't even read the rules of Facebook
- They post harmful and sexually explicit content and get away with it because they're hidden under aliases and fake pictures.
- Children could be accessing illegal content through fakes or those could be predators seeking minors, damaging the website's safety
- Second Life and Furry Fandom have their own database and social networks, there isn't any reason they should be using Facebook as characters rather than real people.
- They promote fake advertisement
- Some characters pose as children/minors who are involved in sexually explicit content.
Para assinar agora
Hoje: Us Against Threats está contando com você!
Us Against Threats precisa do seu apoio na petição «Facebook: To remove permanently fake profiles». Junte-se agora a Us Against Threats e mais 6 apoiadores.