Take action for privacy
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
In light of the Cambridge scandal, recent data breaches, and people using personal data for election manipulation, identity theft, malware distribution, phishing and other malicious activity.
We request that Facebook
- Provide all Facebook users with a list of app / quizzes that are storing data about them every 30 - 120 days.
- Provide an quick way for Facebook users to ask request multiple facebook partners delete information about them (eg. Chris Hanlon could see a list of which partners had stored a copy of his email address, friends list, date of birth, work history, education, hometown, political/religious views, likes, current city, and click on ones he wanted to delete that information).
- Provide customers with an easy easy to ask app partners who they no longer deal with to remove all data about them.
- Require all app/quiz partners to receive separate consent before storing user data for over 1 day.
- Require all app/quiz partners to notify Facebook of any customer data that is been stored for over 30 days.
- Require all app/quiz partners to get prior consent from each person whose information is been used as part of an ad campaign.
- Require all app/quiz partners to get get explicit consent from each person whose information is been sold or disclosed to an outside party.
- Require all app/quiz partners to destroy information about all Facebook users who have explicitly consented to having their information stored by the partner
- Require all partners who store user data for more than 48 hours to monitor their systems for breaches and provide Facebook with details about any breaches that have occurred or may have occurred.
- Require all partners to notify Facebook of any data breaches that could have lead to outside parties accessing Facebook user data.
Today: Chris is counting on you
Chris Hanlon needs your help with “Facebook: Take action for privacy”. Join Chris and 90 supporters today.