Provide Human Customer Service to Your Advertisers
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Every day, countless small business owners and entrepreneurs are locked out of their Facebook advertising accounts due to faulty algorithms. Our ads continue to run and accumulate charges while we are unable to pause or edit our ads, or evaluate the effectiveness of our campaigns.
- Facebook provides no human customer service regardless of how much advertisers have spent or how successful their campaigns have been.
- Facebook help forums are not helpful, and are full of people commenting they have the same problem getting locked out of their accounts while their ads run.
- Emails sent to Facebook receive automatic responses that do not provide help, or receive no responses at all.
- Facebook's automated process to verify identity takes 4 - 5 business days to restore access to an account, and the account is usually locked again within 48 hours of regaining access.
- This problem is experienced heavily among people who manage more than one business page and have been forced, by Facebook, to create multiple personal profiles in order to have more than one billing source.
Facebook owes it to the small business owners and entrepreneurs of the world to provide a fair, accessible advertising platform backed by human support!
Today: Chryssa is counting on you
Chryssa Rich needs your help with “Facebook: Provide Human Customer Service to Your Advertisers”. Join Chryssa and 728 supporters today.