Newstalk ZB to require Heather du Plessis-Allan step-down immediately.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 15,000!
By uniting we are able to force the employers of the said broadcaster to resign, which would have several positive impacts on our wider community;
1. Such borderline racist statements would cease to be repeated on air.
2. Our Pacific Community in NZ and abroad would not be subject to such statements again.
3. Swift action would improve trust and respect in NZ media from Pacific Communities.
4. Removal would send a strong signal to other broadcasters that such statements will not be accepted.
5. Encourage good race relations between NZ and our Pacific Neighbours
Today: Barney is counting on you
Barney Wikitera needs your help with “Experience Manager NZME Radio Limited Private Bag 92198 Auckland: Newstalk ZB to require Heather du Plessis-Allan step-down immediately.”. Join Barney and 10,799 supporters today.