The Removal of Fake Social Contests
This petition had 10 supporters
Our petition, aims to remove Fake Social Contests on social media platforms.
One example, is the recent addition of - What 10 concerts have I been too, one is a lie.
This change, will enable everyone, to get back to why social media was created.
1. Connecting with family, old friends, and new friends.
2. Connecting your world to new people, destinations, art, and culture.
3. Discovering real events with your family and friends, that you can share together.
4. Discovering new interests, and experiencing real places through video and pictures.
6. Providing real-time access to news, art, politics, sports, culture, music, entertainment, and real updates happening globally or locally in your community.
7. Creating real events you can invite your friends and family too, to celebrate real events happening in the life of you and your loved ones.
8. Connecting the world to make it a better place with the opportunity to create real change for people you may have never met, and support what they stand for.
While everyone has a voice, we want to get back to real events happening around the world with those closest to us. We have enough fake news in our lives today, we don't need additional noise.
We look forward to your support,
Today: Chris is counting on you
Chris Smith needs your help with “Everyone: The Removal of Fake Social Contests”. Join Chris and 9 supporters today.