Ilocos, a place worthy for Vacation and Relaxation
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Students and workers are stressed due to their school requirements and works that causes them lack of sleep and tiredness. After facing loads of works they need relaxation to freshen up their minds. A place suitable for their relaxation is Ilocos.
Ilocos is divided into two provinces, the Ilocos Sur and Ilocos Norte. Ilocos have lots of tourist spots you can travel on. Aside from having beautiful beaches, there are also places you can have awesome adventures. This place is really suitable for travelers, nature lovers, and adventure seekers. Well, anyone is suitable and welcome to Ilocos.
Here are the tourist spots Ilocos is proud of,
- Vitalis Villas, a private resort located at Santiago, Ilocos Sur. It is a Santorini, Greece inspired resort perched on a mountain cliff, overlooking the beautiful sea and Santiago cove.
- Calle Crisologo, the major attraction of Vigan, Ilocos Sur. It is a street surrounded by houses built during the Spanish time. Calle Crisologo will tour you from the past. You can also experience riding in a "kalesa", the mode of transportation during the spanish era, that would tour you around the place.
- Bantay Belfry, a church bell tower located at Bantay, Ilocos Sur. You can enjoy the panoramic view of the land set upon a background of white and blue skies.
- Saud Beach, commonly known as the Pagudpud Beach or Boracay of the North. It is located in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte. This beach is frequented by vacation goers because of its beautiful coastline. Having white sand and and the beautiful background of windmills adds a lot of element to a picture-perfect vacationi.
- Paoay Church, or the St. Agustin Church is located at Paoay, Ilocos Norte. It is one of the oldest church in the Philippines. It is made of coral blocks and brick that incorporates Gothic, Baroque and Oriental designs that add up to its striking appeal.
- Bangui Windmills, a wind farm in Bangui, Ilocos Norte. It has 20 windmills that supply electricity in Ilocos Norte. It is perfect for watching the sunset because it is located few meters away from the sea.
- Badoc Island, the hidden paradise of Badoc, Ilocos Norte. This place will definitely take your heart away because of its alluring white, powdery sand, tricolored turquoise clear water, complimented by the island’s stunning landscape. This is a no electricity place perfect for campers. You would experience life without internet just the nature around you.
- La Paz Sand Dunes, a sandy coastal dessert in Laoag, Ilocos Norte. There are exciting activities that can be done here such as riding the extreme 4x4, sand boarding, and trekking. It's pretty amazing to see this from a horizon with the South-China Sea.
- Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, stands on the rocky coast of Burgos. This is not a man-made rock formation, it was sculpted made by the forces of nature. The strong wind, sedimentation, and weathering shaped this grand scenery.
- Cape Bojeador Lighthouse, it is located at the town of Burgos, Ilocos Norte. This place would give you a peaceful ambiance and cinematic view of the place and overlooking view of the South China Sea.
- Patapat Viaduct, is an elevated concrete highway constructed along winding/rocky headlands near the northernmost roadway section in Ilocos Norte.
Today: Lara is counting on you
Lara Manalang needs your help with “Everyone's : Ilocos, a place worthy for Vacation and Relaxation”. Join Lara and 69 supporters today.