Let everyone know and be aware of the signs of Depression
This petition had 82 supporters
Suicide is an act of taking one's own life. It happens every day and every day a family's life changed. Suicide can happen to anyone but the most affected are the teenagers. According to the Centers for Disea, suicide is the third leading cause of death in people aged 15 to 24. Suicide does not have one single cause, but one of the top risk factor is depression.
Here are the several signs that indicates that a person may be in acute danger and may urgently need help:
- Talking about wanting to die or to kill oneself
- Looking for a way to kill oneself
- Talking about feeling hopeless or having no purpose
- Talking about feeling trapped or being in unbearable pain
- Talking about being a burden to others
- Increasing the use of alcohol or drugs
- Acting anxious, agitated, or reckless
- Sleeping too little or too much
- Withdrawing or feeling isolated
- Showing rage or talking about seeking revenge
- Displaying extreme mood swings
It is important to know these several signs so you can help a family member or a friend who is prone to suicide. Taking action and helping the suicidal people may prevent tragic suicide attempts or death.
This campaign is for everyone to be more aware of the cause and signs of depression. We made this petition because we care for each and everyone who is struggling from the suicidal thoughts. We want people to be enlightened that suicide is not the best solution to the problem because every problem has a solution and you just have to find it.
We want everyone who noticed signs of depression to take a step and never let anyone take their own life.
Today: Fampi is counting on you
Fampi needs your help with “Everyone: Let everyone know and be aware of the signs of Depression”. Join Fampi and 81 supporters today.