Update from Sabine
Jul 1, 2015 — Dear Supporters,
My sincere apologies for not having been able to update you about my activities since my last ‘Greetings from Exile’! https://www.change.org/p/eu-parliament-abolish-adoptions-without-parental-consent/u/10247171
There were some technical issues with the Association of McKenzie Friends account on http://change.org but these issues have now thankfully been resolved.
Being based in Germany rather than London makes travelling to Brussels far more expensive and tiresome, but I did go again twice since I left on 11 February!
First in May because I was alerted to the agenda of the Petitions Committee when the Vice-President of the EU Commission, Frans Timmermans was also speaking. I wrote about it here on the McKenzie site: http://mckenzie-friends.co.uk/2015/05/08/brussels-news-a-mi-manera-i-did-it-my-way-from-abolishing-forcedadoptions-to-hampsteadwhistleblower-in-exile/ I gave him a copy of the Crime Report https://mckenzies4fairness.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/15-04-28-crime-report.pdf relating to the Hampstead Children and the report regarding EU Directive 2011/92 https://mckenzies4fairness.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/2-15-05-04-eu-directive-and-uk-family-courts.pdf about combating child sexual abuse – EU law that the UK has violated and been alerted to!
The second time I was on a panel on 2nd June to debate "Best interests of children. Have they been well served in Europe?" http://mckenzie-friends.co.uk/2015/05/29/best-interests-of-children-have-they-been-well-served-in-europe-round-table-in-euparliament-june-2nd/ The event was hosted by Czech MEP Tomas Zdechovsky who has a lot of information about child snatching in Norway.
- Major demonstrations had been organised against their equivalent to Social Services on 30 May. As a consequence the Minister is defending his country’s activities. The financing goes back to the City of London, as Tomas Zdechovsky MEP found out!
- From Slovakia, Dr Marica Pirosikova alerted us to judgements from the European Courts of Human Rights that can be referred to as ‘precedent authority’.
- Ruby Harrold-Claesson, solicitor and Chair of the Nordic Committee for Human Rights from Sweden, spoke about the many children who would still be alive, if they had not been taken into care!
- Stina Toft from Denmark spoke as a counsellor about the tragedies that families have to experience due to the brutality of Social Services “because we can”…
- A human rights lawyer from Norway was adding weight to all our experiences, when I was complaining about the UK.
I had submitted Using the Secrecy of UK Family Courts to Cover-Up Criminal Activities as an exception emergency petition http://mckenzie-friends.co.uk/2015/03/07/using-the-secrecy-of-ukfamilycourts-to-cover-up-criminal-activities/ but it was appended to the current one on Forced Adoptions.
One thing is clear, as Irish Mairead McGuinness MEP said on 2nd June: the issue is above the radar. The Chair of the Petitions Committee Swedish MEP Cecilia Wikstrom is clearly also committed to doing better with her committee.
But nobody will ever know how bad the situation is. We just have to deal with the bit that comes our way. Among all the links I am sending you, please do click on this one: https://www.change.org/p/justice-anna-pauffley-justice-pauffley-please-honour-the-residence-order-put-in-place-in-2011-assigning-residence-of-the-children-to-their-mother-and-please-order-a-thorough-and-comprehensive-investigation-of-the-original-disclosures-thankyou-from-th and sign the petition on behalf of the two children whose custody will be decided in the ‘final hearing’ on 5 August 2015. Here’s why:
1. We have learned that some if not all of the 18 other children who are part of this organised abuse were forcibly adopted for that purpose!
2. We know of quite a lot of cases where family courts have given custody over children to their abusive fathers. Hence Ian Josephs recommends mothers NOT to report these crimes http://mckenzie-friends.co.uk/2015/01/02/why-ian-josephs-advises-mothers-not-to-report-the-crimes-of-abusive-fathers-you-lose-your-children/ for they end up losing their children! THIS MUST STOP!
With a bit of luck, Mrs Justice Pauffley might be replaced for that final hearing, for she might have become too much of an embarrassment with her judgement about the Hampstead Children http://whistleblowerkids.uk/the-judgement-19-03-15/ and this latest scandal in the Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3119207/Rebuked-Ministers-join-child-protection-campaigners-denouncing-judge-s-suggestion-migrants-hit-children.html
Meanwhile, my own case, here part of a book on the topic to be launched in Brussels http://sabinemcneill.pressbooks.com/chapter/regarding-my-own-case/ will be taken on by Transparency International and their efforts of supporting whistleblowers against corruption. But I won’t travel to their event on 17 June: http://itcointergroup.eu/event/whistleblowing/
It seems that the demarcation lines between good and evil in this spiritual warfare are becoming clearer and clearer. But we must keep on keeping on – no matter on how many fronts we may have to be fighting!
With renewed greetings from exile,
Keep fighting for people power!
Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep Change.org free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure Change.org's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?I'll power Change with $5 monthly