Replace "eliminated" with "game-ended" in the Fortnite Killfeed

Replace "eliminated" with "game-ended" in the Fortnite Killfeed

0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
At 1,500 signatures, this petition is more likely to get picked up by local news!
Memetastic YT started this petition to Epic Games and

For months, the Fortnite community has been exposed to no-no words such as "killed" and "eliminated."

This is really bad as 99% of the fortnite community are made of toxic 5 year olds (The other 1% are the 5 Fortnite Youtubers that were exposed for swearing) and their minds are being scarred by this vulgar language. The best way to combat this is to replace "eliminated" with "game-ended" in the killfeed.

The term "game-end" was made popular by the Oscar winning Fortnite short film. One of the guys in the short said "Well I'll game-end him myself" instead of saying a bad word. The video stayed monetized proving it is effective.

Lets keep the Fortnite community family friendly by replacing eliminated with game-ended.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
At 1,500 signatures, this petition is more likely to get picked up by local news!