The EPA must fulfill its mission to protect the environment!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
As citizens actively concerned with our environment, we exhort Administrator Pruitt to strengthen the EPA and use the power of his office to enact regulations to protect our environment from those who would damage or destroy it. Specifically, we are asking that Administrator Pruitt:
- Recognize that climate change is progressing and that actions are needed to slow its pace
- Support the Paris Climate Agreement by taking steps to meet its emissions goals
- Work against the repeal of the Clean Car Act
- Support renewable energy and prevent drilling on public land
- Ban hydraulic fracking
- Maintain and strengthen the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act
- Aggressively enforce environmental regulations to reduce damage by polluters
- Require thorough testing and examination of pesticides to protect wildlife and human health
- Continue and expand research on climate change
We urge Administrator Pruitt to seriously consider these matters, and to fully appreciate and respect the purpose of the Environmental Protection Agency: to protect the environment. We are calling upon the US Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee, the US Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, the US House of Representatives Energy and Commerce Committee, and the US House of Representatives Natural Resources Committee to join us in urging Administrator Pruitt to protect our environment.
Today: EnAct Chicagoland is counting on you
EnAct Chicagoland needs your help with “EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt: The EPA must fulfill its mission to protect the environment!”. Join EnAct Chicagoland and 164 supporters today.