- Ed Vaizey MPMinister of State for Culture and the Digital Economy
- Jo Quinton-TullochDirector of the National Media Museum
- Ian BlatchfordScience Museum Group Director
Defend Bradford's National Media Museum - Keep the RPS collection in Bradford!
It was just over three months ago that I received assurances from the Government both about keeping the National Media Museum here in Bradford and importantly keeping the entry free.
The National Media Museum is a hugely important part of the cultural offer not just in Bradford and the region but for the nation as a whole.
Visitor numbers have been rising, so to now learn that the Royal Photography Society’s world-renowned photography is to be shipped off to London raises serious concerns that the museum is being downgraded by stealth. That cannot be right and has to be resisted.
I’m calling on Culture Minister Ed Vaizey MP to intervene and the Science Museum Group to rethink this detrimental move.
- Minister of State for Culture and the Digital Economy
Ed Vaizey MP
- Director of the National Media Museum
- Science Museum Group Director
The Royal Photography Society’s world-renowned collection must remain in Bradford!
Judith Cummins MP started this petition with a single signature, and now has 695 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.