To the City of Eastvale,
We are group of Eastvale residents who love to play tennis. We love our city and love what it offers. For the past 15+ years we noticed Eastvale city has been growing exponentially with more and more
people and businesses coming to our city. Despite significant growth in population, the number of tennis courts are still same. City’s tennis courts have gotten crowded, there are more people wanting to play and must wait long to get some play time.
There are three parks with two tennis courts each. McCune, Huber and Mountain View.
* McCune has two courts but no lights so working residents can’t play in the evening.
* Huber has two courts but both courts are occupied for tennis coaching by Tennis Anyone during evening hours, so working residents can’t play there.
* Mountain View has two courts with lights, this is where most working residents go to try to get some play time after work.
We are urging city to
1. Install lights to both of McCune courts.
2. Open Roosevelt high school courts for residents during weekend and evening hours.
3. Build a new facility with 6 to 8 courts with lights.
Residents of Eastvale