No gas-fired power station in Burwell
This petition had 1,263 supporters
Proposals have been submitted for the development of a gas-fired power station off Reach Road, Burwell, as set out in planning applications 17/01071/FUL and 17/01072/FUL. We object to these proposals on the basis that:
- They will give rise to an unacceptable increase in air pollution in the village;
- They will give rise to an unacceptable level of noise pollution;
- The pollution, noise and vibration will cause unacceptable damage to local wildlife;
- The pollutants will damage historical local buildings built from clunch;
- They are not in accordance with East Cambs District Council’s local development plan (no significant employment generated).
We ask the East Cambridgeshire District Council to reject these applications when they come before the Planning Department.
Today: RADE Burwell is counting on you
RADE Burwell needs your help with “East Cambridgeshire District Council”. Join RADE Burwell and 1,262 supporters today.