Take your "Real Ham Bone" off the market.
This petition had 16,282 supporters
I purchased a Real Ham Bone made by Dynamic Pet Products, from Wal-Mart on Sunday 3/1/15. I gave it to Fred, our bassett hound, he chewed on it and ingested some. By Monday morning 3/2/15, he was vomiting and having severe diarrhea. By the afternoon, he was bleeding out of his rectum and we rushed him to the vet. He was put in intensive care and we were told he was so sick, the vet recommended we put him to sleep. I am never going to forgive myself for buying him that deadly treat. Please share this so others don't make the same mistake I did. DYNAMIC PET PRODUCTS (in Missouri) know they've killed dozens of dogs and they still sell them at big retail companies like Sam's Club and Wal-Mart.
Today: Fight For Fred....ban products unsafe for dogs to consume is counting on you
Fight For Fred....ban products unsafe for dogs to consume needs your help with “Dynamic Pet Products: Take your "Real Ham Bone" off the market.”. Join Fight For Fred....ban products unsafe for dogs to consume and 16,281 supporters today.