Protect Dublin's Neighborhoods. Support Revisions to the Dublin Corporate Area Plan.
This petition had 326 supporters
- Dublin’s Corporate Area Plan (DCAP) proposes the adoption of new zoning districts for 1.5 square miles in South Dublin, directly adjacent to historic residential neighborhoods.
- These wide-sweeping zoning changes (as proposed) fail to address the needs of Dublin Residents, whose homes are adjacent to the DCAP boundary lines.
- Under current DCAP Draft: Neighborhoods sharing a common boundary with current vacant/undeveloped land or Residential Suburban Office buildings will have to accept Multi-family residential, Hotel, Entertainment and Restaurant/Bars as future uses for lots adjacent to their homes and families.
- If residents' needs are not addressed before being recommended to Dublin City Council, Dublin is at risk of loosing its' residential character.
- Dublin Corporate Area Plan
- Update Dublin Corporate Area Plan: Protect residential neighborhoods by outlining improved resident-friendly zoning.
- Respect Residents: Include residents in detailed planning sessions (Dublin Planning Commission + Residents) before final plan (and zoning adoption) is brought before City Council for approval.
Today: Dublin Prudent Planning is counting on you
Dublin Prudent Planning needs your help with “Dublin City Council: Protect Dublin's Neighborhoods. Support Revisions to the Dublin Corporate Area Plan.”. Join Dublin Prudent Planning and 325 supporters today.