Prayer for sponsorship & TR & requesting changes in TR rule 2015 of govt of WB
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
With due respect and humble submission to your dignified self, We the NEET-PG 2018 qualified service doctors , fervently appeal for taking steps for online counselling and TR for all eligible candidates with the perspective of following scenarios :-
1. We apprehend that all in service eligible qualified candidates of NEET-PG 2018 will not be given sponsorship to participate in online counselling which is scheduled to start from March 2018 and will not be given TR (Trainee-Reserve).
2. As per the bond given by open category candidates at the time of their entry in PG course in 2015 (Academic year 2015-2018), to serve the Govt. after their passing in July 2018for a period of three consecutive years .The No. of such candidates will be greater than 800. At the most 320 in-service candidates will be eligible for TR this year. This explains that if 320 in service doctors enter PG course in 2018, more than 800 doctors will serve the Govt. from Aug 2018.This means that if 320 doctors get TR there is no question of scarcity of doctors in either primary/ secondary/tertiary level hospitals and no matter of hampering the public health service .
3. It is understood that if 320 candidates are given TR they will serve the Govt.as specialist doctors after passing, which will enrich the health system of West Bengal.
4. The difficulty in getting TR even after qualifying in PG entrance examination is discouraging young doctors to join the health service. This is explained by the poor joining of doctors in health service in last 2 years .Before 2016 all eligible in-service candidates were given TR and joining of young doctors in health service was good .This means that TR to all candidates will encourage and inspire young doctors to enter health service and serve the people of West Bengal.
5. According to information bulletin for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate Test for admission to MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2018) the eligibility criteria for participation in counselling Process and admission to any Post graduate Course in a particular academic year, 50 percentile for General category, 40 percentile SC/ST/OBC category and 45 percentile for UR-PH category are required. (According to page 34 of NBE Bulletin , given in NEET PG website)
So, we, all eligible qualified in-service candidates should be given sponsorship from the Govt. of West Bengal to attend the counselling and should be given TR.
6. As an Indian citizen, please sir, look into this matter, as we are requesting you for our higher studies, resulting in interest of public services, specially super speciality hospitals all over the West Bengal.
So, it is our earnest request to you sir, to arrange for online counselling and TR for all qualified /eligible NEET PG 2018 candidates.
We alsoalso ferve appeal to make following changes in TR Rule 2015.
Clause 3.(a)(i) Sponsorship certificate will be given to all in-service qualified candidates and if in counselling they get degree or diploma they will be given TR (Trainee-Reserve).
Clause 3.(a)(iv) The officers must not be more than 55 years of age on the thirty first day of March of the concerned year of placement on trainee reserve.
Clause 3.(b) Irrespective of West Bengal Medical education services,West Bengal Health Services,West Bengal public Health Cum administrative Services, Candidates will be allowed to do Degree /Diploma in every post graduate subjects and after completion of degree /diploma will be absorbed according to the subjects automatically.
Clause3.(b)(ii) TR can be given to all officers both within and outside the state in all subjects and also in all broad speciality courses conducted by DIPLOMATE OF NATIONAL BOARD (NBE) both inside and outside the state.
Clause 9.All the govt. sponsored candidates, after selection of subject in counselling, will be given TR by the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
So,it is our earnest request to you sir , to look into this matter.
All NEET PG 2018 in -service
Qualified candidates of W.B.
Today: Md Hosenuzzaman is counting on you
Md Hosenuzzaman Shakhawat needs your help with “Dr : Prayer for making changes in TR Rule 2015 of Govt. of West Bengal & Prayer for getting sponsorship & TR for all eligible qualified NEET PG 2018 in-service candidates of West Bengal.”. Join Md Hosenuzzaman and 232 supporters today.