Call to Action Tuskegee University State of Emergency - Loss of Accreditation
This petition made change with 779 supporters!
Informing alumni and other stakeholders of the imminent danger of loss of accreditation at Tuskegee University due to WARNING issued by SACSCOC.
Warning is the last step before being placed on Probation. If placed on probation our University could next face being removed from SACS membership and would therefore lose Accreditation. Loss of Accreditation means an almost certain loss of Federal funding. Lack of federal funding would affect greater than 75% of our current students. Lastly, most prospective students do not choose to attend non-accredited institutions of higher learning. No students = University Closure.
We need you to:
1) sign this petition - TODAY
2) contact our University leadership and Trustee board - BY DEC 30, 2016
Brian Johnson, Tuskegee University President, firstname.lastname@example.org, 334.727.8501
Edward Brown Jr, Chief of Staff, email@example.com, 334.727.8502
Burt Rowe, Tuskegee National Alumni Association President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vera Little, Exec Asst to the President and Executive Secretary to the Board of Trustees, email@example.com, 334.727.8503
John Page, Chairman of the Trustee Board, Jpage@mytu.tuskegee.edu
3) send this petition to everyone you know - TODAY
4) get informed and find a way to help
5) Alumni Contact : Office of Alumni Affairs and TNAA Tuskegee University: 334-727-8342 , firstname.lastname@example.org, www.tuskegee.edu/giveme5
6) Alumni: Join the Alumni Mailing List to stay informed of Tuskegee University and alumni news. See registration link: https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=0011MAigU7NrhetdE0SX3oP9oqIjjU2jib1tACqYGW8GVmoBQg0U_i4Y7x-591qUbJ7Bfx7qZWynM4hBPnebIbLMqRLndJgYok4fsgGUY5pT8U%3
or you may email to add your name to the TNAA (Tuskegee National Alumni Association) email list at Tuskegeenationalalumni.org in order to update your current information on the Tuskegee University official website, Tuskegee.edu.
Tuskegee Failed to Lift SACS Warning, “Most troubling in the warning notice given this year is the university’s “failure to comply with Comprehensive Standard 184.108.40.206 (Institutional effectiveness; educational programs), Comprehensive Standard 3.10.1 (Financial stability), Comprehensive Standard 3.10.2 (Financial aid audits), and Federal Requirement 4.7 (Title IV Program responsibility) of the Principles.”
SACS Warning Letter
Tuskegee Placed Warning:
Today: Tamra is counting on you
Tamra Dicus needs your help with “Dr. Brian Johnson : Call to Action Tuskegee University State of Emergency - Loss of Accreditation”. Join Tamra and 778 supporters today.