BREAK IN DOON BUSINESS SCHOOL TO PREVENT SPREAD OF CORONA VIRUS.
This petition made change with 613 supporters!
Break to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in DOON BUSINESS SCHOOL.
Doon Business school students started this petition to Director (Doon Business School).
I am a student of your college in MAM. As you must be aware of the Coronavirus outbreak prevalent in the country, I propose if the classes be suspended till 31st March,2020 to limit the spread of the virus.
The following points support my argument:
1. The college resumes on 11th March after HOLI break due to which students from their respective homes in different states will return to college. We also have students from corona risk states like Delhi and UP. Mass gatherings in classes will lead to spread.
2. Mass stays in hostels and using common toilets.
3. All schools and colleges in the state have announced suspension of classes. However, being a responsible institute and an institute of national importance, DBS should take immediate, concrete and effective actions for prevention of the spread on the novel Coronavirus.
4. Also centrally funded institute in other parts of country had also taken steps and classes are being suspended to prevent this spread.
5. As we already know, University exams are scheduled in the month of May. To avoid delay in exams (if the virus keeps spreading like this), its necessary that the college declares suspension now.
This petition keeps in mind the best interest of whole DBS Family. Single case coming from other state due to travel after holidays can lead to spread of this epidemic in whole institute. We request you to please make the arrangements for screening of students or anyone entering hostels or institute.
DOON BUSINESS SCHOOL
Today: Karan is counting on you
Karan Sharma needs your help with “Doon business school: BREAK IN DOON BUSINESS SCHOOL TO PREVENT SPREAD OF CORONA VIRUS.”. Join Karan and 612 supporters today.