U.S. EnviroBank: Pay Off All Federal Debt, Reduce Taxes and Fund our Water Infrastructure!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
President Lincoln and his first Republican Congress approved Greenbacks Currency Legislation to fund the American Civil War, which unified our Nation and ended slavery. President Woodrow Wilson and the Democrat Congress, on the eve of Christmas 1913, sold “We The People” to the “Money Masters” also known as the Federal Reserve Cartel Plantation, and revived what has now become more than a century of financial slavery for all Americans, in the form of the U.S. National Debt. Find out if your Democrat Senators voted to audit the Federal Reserve "FED" in January 2016. Let's throw these Democrat debt slave masters out in the 2018 mid-term elections and Free Us ALL From Debt Slavery!
The U.S. EnviroBank Monetary Reform Act supports the Presidential authority to establish a U.S. EnviroBank to fund NAWAPA XXI and our nations’ infrastructure without raising taxes, slashing services, cutting pensions or privatizing industries. If China Can Fund infrastructure with Its Own Credit… So Can We.
The U.S. EnviroBank Monetary Reform ACT provides the Trump administration the Constitutional authority to execute the two-step National Economics Reform and Recovery Plan, which will free us of this debt, lead us towards a full economic recovery while restoring the right of the United States Treasury to create, issue interest debt-free money and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers.
- Directs the Treasury Department to issue U.S. Notes similar to Lincoln’s Greenbacks and electronic Greenbacks in digital deposit format, to pay off the National debt, student debt slavery Part 1 & Part 2 and to fund essential watershed infrastructure EnviroBank projects.
- Increases the reserve ratio that private banks are required to maintain from 10% to 100%, thereby terminating their ability to create money, while simultaneously absorbing the funds created to retire the National debt.
These two relatively simple steps which Congress has the power to enact, would extinguish the National debt and all student loans, without inflation or deflation, and end the unjust practice of fractional reserve banking (creating money as loans) by private banks such as the Federal Reserve cartel. Additionally Greenback funds could be used as debt free funding for vital “water” infrastructure projects such as the North American Water and Power Alliance, known as the NAWAPA XXI ACT.
The intention of this ACT is to finally end the enslaving boom-bust economic cycles that are caused by the Federal Reserve’s use of “fractional reserve banking” and to wipe out more than $400,000,000,000 paid in annual interest payments, to balance the U.S. budget, dramatically reduce taxes and to revive a stabilized economy.
Support the U.S. EnviroBank Reform ACT and share this petition with your family, your friends and your community. When you sign this petition, the letter below showing your support will be emailed directly to President Donald J. Trump.
Letter to our President
Dear Mr. President,
We Americans are once again met upon a battlefield of the same economic war visited by President Lincoln and our Founding Fathers before him. The economic troubles of our Nation may be solved by Lincoln’s profound monetary breakthrough; perhaps the most successful economic stimulus plan ever implemented by a U.S. President.
President Lincoln succeeded in restoring the government’s power to issue a National currency (commonly called Greenbacks), and as such, you can solve our current economic crisis permanently, by initiating the same economic solution that allowed Lincoln to win the Civil War, and to save our great Union from foreign banking institutions.
- “Government, possessing the power to create and issue currency and credit as money… need not and should not borrow capital at interest… The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of government, but it is the government’s greatest creative opportunity.” excerpts from Abraham Lincoln’s Monetary Policy (1865)
We currently have no choice but to allow the private Federal Reserve banking system to dictate the terms of our financial survival, and we are powerless and voiceless to the plunder of our prosperity. The Federal Reserve chooses to save themselves first by absorbing what little financial surplus we produce, then they distribute our productivity to the “Too Big to Fail” financial institutions, who in turn FAIL the average American in modest need of credit. We are currently insolvent.
We are rushing toward third world status and the U.S. dollar may soon be replaced, no longer being the reserve currency of the world. There is then, every likelihood that we will be forced to go “hat-in-hand” to the International Monetary Fund as supplicants seeking loans with which to finance our imports, as we further endure the punishing cycles of inflation, recession, and depression.
- As Public Banking Institute Founder Ellen Brown states so well, “We are waking up from the long night of our delusion. We do not need to follow the prevailing economic orthodoxies, which have consistently failed and are not corroborated by empirical data. We need a permanent money supply, and the money must come from somewhere. It is the right and duty of government to provide a money supply that is adequate and sustainable. It is also the duty of government to provide the public services necessary for a secure and prosperous life for its people.”
- As Thomas Edison observed in the 1920s, “If the government can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill. Both are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States. The government can pay for all the services its people need and eliminate budget crises permanently, simply by issuing the dollars to pay for them, debt-free and interest-free”.
Mr. Trump, you have the unique opportunity to make America great again by bringing back the “Greenbacks” and preventing our impending economic disaster. There are those who will argue that doing so is too bold, and will not serve the interests of those who supported your candidacy. They will argue that if you were to implement a system of debt-free and interest-free currency, thousands of bond holders could lose their stream of perpetual profits. Perhaps. But in the larger sense such courageous action will equate to a Trump legacy on par with that of Lincoln, and you will be remembered to history as the Economic Emancipator of more than 315 million Americans, now condemned to debt slavery.
In Lincoln’s Monetary Policy we find sound constitutional resolutions that would rectify the gross mismanagement by U.S. leaders of our monetary and fiscal policies, and could if acted upon, return us to a system of debt-free and interest-free National currency. We call upon you to finish the work that President Lincoln started, the success of which would be a poetic triumph for you and all Americans. President Trump, you can with just a phone call order the Treasury Secretary to issue the amount needed to liquidate America’s debt with a new legal currency.
All existing Federal Reserve Notes and Treasury Securities obligating payment for credit extended to the U.S. Government would be redeemed by this new currency, and these existing debt instruments would then be liquidated. We urge you to make the phone call to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and direct the establishment of a new National system of debt-free, interest-free currency based on the Lincoln “Greenbacks” Monetary Policy, which will result in a debt-free U.S. Federal Government.
We the undersigned respectfully request that you take all steps necessary to implement the spirit and substance of existing Constitutional authority to restore public control of our currency.
Today: Oscar is counting on you
Oscar Braun needs your help with “Donald Trump: U.S. EnviroBank: Pay Off All Federal Debt, Reduce Taxes and Fund our Water Infrastructure!”. Join Oscar and 9 supporters today.