Support the U.$. EnviroBank's "America First Debt Slavery Emancipation ACT"!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
President Lincoln and his first Republican Congress approved Greenbacks Currency Legislation to fund the American Civil War, which unified our Nation and ended slavery. President Woodrow Wilson and the Democrat Congress, on the eve of Christmas 1913, sold “We The People” to the “Money Masters” also revived what has now become more than a century of debt slavery for all Americans, in the form of the U.S. National Debt. Find out if your Democrat Senators voted to audit the Federal Reserve “Fed” in January 2016. How America Can Free Itself From Wall Street in 2019.
Sign your POTUS Petition asking President Trump to call a "National Emergency" And "Build The Wall Very Quickly" by enacting the U.S. EnviroBank’s America First Debt Slavery Emancipation ACT and Free Us ALL From Debt Slavery! “The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.” -Abraham Lincoln
In Congress, July 4, 1776 America’s birth certificate declared “When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.”
The time is NOW for We, the People of the 21st Century to complete “The Great Task” by revealing the true soul of the Democrat Party. Every individual American patriot must start to self-educate themselves and their entire family by reading and seeing Dinesh D’Souza’s latest book/movie “Death of a Nation”…Plantation Politics and the Making of the Democrat Party. The Trumps Posse movement is utilizing the "Lincoln Model" to shut down the Democratic Plantation.
The U.$. EnviroBank Monetary Reform Act supports the Presidential authority to establish a U.$. EnviroBank to fund the Fourth National Climate Assessment, California Fire Safe Councils, NAWAPA XXI and our nations’ infrastructure including President Trump’s Security Border Wall without raising taxes, slashing services, cutting pensions or privatizing industries. If China Can Fund infrastructure with Its Own Credit… So Can We.
The U.$. EnviroBank Monetary Reform ACT reminds the Trump administration of its Constitutional authority to execute the two-step National Economics Reform and Recovery Plan, which will free us of this debt, lead us towards a full economic recovery while restoring the right of the United States Treasury to create, issue interest debt-free money and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers.
- Directs the Treasury Department to issue U.S. Notes similar to Lincoln’s Greenbacks and electronic Greenbacks in digital “blockchain technologies” , deposit format, to pay off the National debt, student debt slavery, repeal the Bankruptcy Act of 2005 and to fund essential watershed infrastructure and U.$. EnviroBank projects.
- Increases the reserve ratio that private banks are required to maintain from 10% to 100%, thereby terminating their ability to create money, while simultaneously absorbing the funds created to retire the National debt.
These two relatively simple steps which Congress has the power to enact, would extinguish the National debt and all student loans, without inflation or deflation, and end the unjust practice of fractional reserve banking (creating money as loans) by private banks such as the Federal Reserve cartel.
Additionally, the U.$. EnviroBank Digital Greenback Funds could be used as debt free funding for vital “water” infrastructure projects such as the California WaterFix and North American Water and Power Alliance aka NAWAPA by implementing the September 2018 USDA Strategic Plans Toward Shared Stewardship Across Landscapes: An Outcome-Based Investment Strategy.
These proposals will launch the greatest developments of North America in history; it will double irrigated agricultural farmland, provide ample hydroelectric power, mitigate or eliminate the risk of floods and droughts, balance the continent’s water distribution, and create 7 million highly skilled and highly productive jobs. Such bold infrastructure plans are essential for humanity’s sustainability; only you Mr. President are among the worlds greatest builders have the courageous leadership skills that will inspire our children and grandchildren to Make the North American Continent Great Again!
The intention of this ACT is to finally end the enslaving boom-bust economic cycles that are caused by the Federal Reserve’s use of “fractional reserve banking” and to wipe out more than $400,000,000,000 paid in annual interest payments, to balance the U.S. budget, dramatically reduce taxes and to revive a stabilized economy.
Support the U.$. EnviroBank Monetary Reform ACT and share this petition with your family, your friends and your community. When you sign this petition, the letter below showing your support will be emailed directly to President Donald J. Trump.
Letter to our President
Dear President Trump,
We Americans are once again met upon a battlefield of the same economic war visited by President Lincoln and our founding fathers before him. The economic troubles of our Nation may find their solution in Lincoln’s profound monetary breakthrough; perhaps the most successful economic stimulus plan ever implemented by a United States President.
President Lincoln succeeded in restoring the government’s power to the people through executive power by issuing a National currency known as greenbacks, and as such you too can resolve our current economic crisis by initiating the economic solution that allowed Lincoln to win the Civil War, thus freeing and unifying all Americans and saving our great Union from foreign banking institutions.
- “Government, possessing the power to create and issue currency and credit as money… need not and should not borrow capital at interest… The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers… By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and will become the servant of humanity.”
excerpts from Abraham Lincoln’s Monetary Policy (1865)
In our age we citizens tragically have no choice but to allow the private Federal Reserve banking system to dictate the terms of our financial survival. We are powerless and voiceless to the plunder of our prosperity. The Federal Reserve relentlessly chooses to save themselves first by absorbing what little financial surplus we produce, then distributing our productivity to the “Too Big to Fail” financial institutions, who then in turn fail us, the average American in modest need of credit. As a result, we as a productive nation despite our efforts have found ourselves desperately insolvent.
We Americans are being drawn into third world status facing the economic threat that the U.S. dollar may be replaced and no longer serve as the reserve currency of the world. There is then, every likelihood that our nation will be forced to go “hat-in-hand” to the International Monetary Fund as supplicants seeking loans with which to finance our imports, infrastructure and needs, as we further endure the punishing cycles of inflation, recession, and depression.
- As Public Banking Institute Founder Ellen Brown states so well, “We are waking up from the long night of our delusion. We do not need to follow the prevailing economic orthodoxies, which have consistently failed and are not corroborated by empirical data. We need a permanent money supply, and the money must come from somewhere. It is the right and duty of the government to provide a money supply that is adequate and sustainable. It is also the duty of government to provide the public services necessary for a secure and prosperous life for its people.”
excerpts from Public Banking Institute Founder Ellen Brown
- As Thomas Edison observed in the 1920s, “If the government can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill. Both are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States. The government can pay for all the services its people need and eliminate budget crises permanently, simply by issuing the dollars to pay for them, debt-free and interest-free”.
excerpts from the writings of Thomas Edison
- Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”
excerpts from the writings of Woodrow Wilson
Mr. President, you have the unique opportunity to further your goal to Make America Great Again by bringing back the “greenbacks” and in doing so prevent an impending economic disaster.
There are those who will argue that doing so is too bold and will not serve the interests of those who supported your candidacy. They will argue that if you were to implement a system of debt-free and interest-free currency, thousands of bondholders could lose their stream of perpetual profits. Perhaps. But in the larger sense, such courageous action will likely result in a Trump legacy on par with that of Lincoln, and you will be remembered to history as the “Economic Emancipator” of more than 300 million Americans, currently condemned to debt slavery.
In Lincoln’s Monetary Policy we find sound constitutional resolutions that would rectify the gross mismanagement by U.S. leaders of our monetary and fiscal policies, and could if acted upon, return us to a system of debt-free and interest-free National currency.
We call upon you to finish the work that President Lincoln started, the success of which would be a poetic triumph for you and all Americans. With just a phone call you can direct the Treasury Secretary to issue the amount needed to liquidate America’s debt with a new legal currency. All issued Federal Reserve Notes and Treasury Securities obligating payment for credit extended to the U.S. Government could conceivably be redeemed by this new currency thus liquidating these existing debt instruments.
We urge you to make the phone call to your Treasury Secretary and direct the establishment of a new National system of debt-free, interest-free currency based on the Lincoln Greenbacks Monetary Policy, which will result in a debt-free U.S. Federal Government.
We citizens respectfully request that you take all steps necessary to implement the spirit and substance of your existing Constitutional authority to restore public control of our currency.
Today: Oscar is counting on you
Oscar Braun needs your help with “Donald Trump: Support the U.$. EnviroBank's "America First Debt Slavery Emancipation ACT"!”. Join Oscar and 10 supporters today.