Protect Schools From Mass Shootings and Violence *Urgent Sign NOW!*
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
According to everytownresearch.org, there have been 290 school shootings in America since 2013. This problem has grown, and the debate over gun control has spun out of control. With the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary and the more recent shooting in Florida (known as the Parkland shooting), there have been no real solutions except talk and fluff. Here is a well thought out solution.
We want to equip Elementary, Middle Schools, High Schools, Community Colleges, and Universities with the following things:
- Advanced Metal Detectors that can alert local police and school security within seconds
- Hire veterans and job seekers (after detailed mental health screenings/background checks) as armed security officers and provide them with excellent medical and retirement benefits
- Have local police patrol schools during the main hours of operation for each school
- Lock doors after school starts, and visitors must pass through security to come inside school
- (OPTIONAL PLAN) Have emergency weapons at schools locked securely by a password/fingerprint scan only giving the password to teachers or officials that pass rigorous background checks, and shootings tests (NOT A part of the 3 MAJOR points above)
Why Should You Sign And Share?
If you are concerned about the safety of your kids, families, and friends in schools. Please Sign and Share.
If you have known anyone involved in a school shooting, public shooting, or any kind of traumatic event involving weapons and senseless violence, we ask you to share this and sign this petition.
If you have ever lost anyone and can empathize with families who have suffered a loss in these shootings, we ask you to sign this and share.
If you have been affected in any way by these senseless acts of violence, we ask you to share and sign this petition.
Thank you for your time and signature!
God Bless You All!
Today: Simon is counting on you
Simon Collins needs your help with “Donald Trump: Protect our Students and Families From Gun Violence and Terrorism in Schools”. Join Simon and 1,303 supporters today.