Comprehensive Gun Control Reform
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
The recent shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School is just one of many mass shootings that have taken place in the last 20 years. We can no longer say our thoughts and prayers; the time has come for us to demand real change. Change can only come from meaningful gun reform legislation.
Therefore, we are petitioning Congress to pass a bill that
- Place a ban on all assault weapons
- Raise the age to buy guns to 21
- Introduce a waiting period to buy guns
- Require mandatory safety classes for all potential gun buyers
- Ban bump stocks
- Introduce more comprehensive background checks and deny gun purchases to any person convicted of a violent crime or domestic violence
- Register all guns in a national database
Today: Johns Creek Youth Advocates is counting on you
Johns Creek Youth Advocates needs your help with “Donald Trump: Comprehensive Gun Control Reform”. Join Johns Creek Youth Advocates and 112 supporters today.