Citizens and Government Equality
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Federal and State Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.
2. Federal and State Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Federal and State Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Federal and State Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Federal and State Congressional pay will be set to national median income to encourage across the board economic prosperity.
5. Federal and State Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Federal and State Congress must equally abide by ALL laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Federal and State Congressmen are void effective on 1/1/17. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term's), then go home and go back to their jobs and families
Today: Nicolas is counting on you
Nicolas Froesch needs your help with “Donald Trump: Citizens and Government Equality”. Join Nicolas and 42 supporters today.