- Don Downe, MayorMayor, MODL
- Trudy Payne, Director of Recreation ServicesDirector of Recreation Services, MODL
No Sherbrooke Lake Boat Launch
We, the undersigned - those who love Sherbrooke Lake - do not want to see it ruined with pollution from unbridled boat traffic from a public park & boat launch.
- FACT: Algae and other contaminants are carried on boat hulls.
- FACT: Each 10 L of gasoline burned on the lake, leaves more than 2 Kg of toxic carcinogens.
- FACT: A typical tournament bass boat with modern 200hp outboard, burns 75 L/hr.
Stop the development of the proposed public park & boat launch on our beloved, pristine lake!
- Mayor, MODL
Don Downe, Mayor
- Director of Recreation Services, MODL
Trudy Payne, Director of Recreation Services
We do not want to see our beloved, pristine Sherbrooke Lake ruined with pollution from unbridled boat traffic. Stop the planned public boat launch!
G.C. Stokes started this petition with a single signature, and now has 338 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: G.C. is counting on you
G.C. Stokes needs your help with “Don Downe, Mayor - Lunenburg, Trudy Payne, Director of Recreation Services: No Sherbrooke Lake Boat Launch”. Join G.C. and 337 supporters today.