We need armed guard at Northshore QFC and Shared Parking Lot
This petition had 79 supporters
As loyal customers at Northshore QFC, we are requesting that armed guard personnel to be hired to patrol the QFC parking lot and the inside of the store located at 4101 49th Ave NE, Tacoma, WA 98422.
- It has been repeatedly documented that people are smoking and injecting drugs on the parking lot premises
- That these same people are driving erratically in and out of the parking lot and into the neighboring community.
- These reports have been made to employees and management at the store.
- On February 20th, the community was made aware of men smoking meth in the parking lot and one was sharpening a machete in plain view at approximately 4 PM.
We would like to continue shopping at QFC but do not feel safe given the illicit activities taking place in the parking lot and the behavior most recently exhibited involving the machete. We ask that you:
- Please hire appropriately armed personnel as a deterrent
- That the premises be cleaned multiple times each day of drug paraphernalia that can be found in the parking lot and in planters lining the store.
- It is further understood that store personnel will continue to report these types of incidents to Federal Way Police and Tacoma Police as police should be involved in these matters as part of their patrolling duties.
Today: Lucrecia is counting on you
Lucrecia Choto needs your help with “Don Combs: We need armed guard at Northshore QFC and Shared Parking Lot”. Join Lucrecia and 78 supporters today.