Stop 169 The Donway West. 34 Stories is TOO High and the Density is TOO Much.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000.
The DMRI and the community are challenging Cadillac Fairview and Lantera over the proposed two new condo developments. The first condo at 34 stories (almost 2.5 times the height of the 75 The Donway) and the second stretching around the corner of the lot, with a maximum height of 18 stories.
Change is inevitable but at what cost.
With these two new buildings we share a number of your significant concerns.
• Proposed height and density;
• Proposal’s proximity to stable residential neighbourhoods;
• Proposal’s compliance with the Central Don Mills Secondary Plan;
• Potential traffic safety and congestion impacts of this application;
• Potential infrastructure impacts of this proposal;
• The shadow and wind impacts of the proposed development; and,
• The proposal’s impact on the character and quality of life in Don Mills.
We need your help. Please sign this petition and send a message to Cadillac Fairview, Lantera and OMB that these developments are just too big for the Don Mills community.
Your voice can be heard. Stop the height and density.
Stop 169 The DonWay West. 34 Stories is TOO High and the Density TOO Much.
Don Mills Residents Inc. (DMRI) started this petition with a single signature, and now has 707 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Doris is counting on you
Doris Bies needs your help with “dmriCommunications@dmri.ca: Stop 169 The DonWay West. 34 Stories is TOO High and the Density TOO Much.”. Join Doris and 706 supporters today.