Concerns of Bollineni Hillside Residents
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
The residential township in which we are living is spread over a massive 90 acres and consists of 2000 families. We come under Perumbakkam Panchayath ( Kancheepuram district).
1. Since there is no source of good water in this area about 100 plus tankers of water is being purchased every day. This water is used for all purposes. Due to the varied quality and composition of this water, children are frequently affected by allergy and other ailments. In additional a huge amount of money is also spent on procurement of water.
To provide adequate water to our township, we humbly request you to kindly extend the Nemily Desalination Project to the township.
2. In order to commute between Perumbakkam and Semmenchery, most of the light and heavy vehicles ( School/ College Buses from Nearby schools , Water tankers supplying water to Kumaran Nagar / OMR Stretch, Construction vehicles, Cabs / Office going folks from Medavakkam / tambaram Area , Pickup vans for grocery/vegetable stores around OMR) are using the narrow road thru our town ship as this provides a Toll free access to OMR for these vehicles.
We have been observing steep increase in traffic on this road over last few years.
There are about 1600 children studying in the three schools here. Most of them commute by Walk/Cycle and these children are put into lot of trouble while trying to cross the roads.
In addition, with several 90 degree curves on this narrow road is used by heavy vehicles has further contributed to increase in traffic.
In view of all these, request you to kindly consider providing a road along with ArasanKazhani lake to facilitate commuting between Semmenchery and Perumbakkam.
3. Recent times, multiple crime ( Murder, Chain Snatching) Happened in TNSCB tenements ( including murder of school going kid). Due to the close proximity to our township open gate and free access to township roads, the residents feel unsafe these days and requesting for necessary safety measure from the Govt authority.
If a police booth just outside our complex on the main road and 24 hour patrolling can be provided to prevent any future issues/crimes.
4. The Panchayat office has directed us to remove some of the trees inside our community. School buses are already plying comfortably on this road and these trees are not a hinderance . Hence we request you to not to insist on removing any tree here.
5. During 2015 Floods , our township was Badly affected by the flood waters due to in adequate storm water drain facility. in view of this , we request you to help in connecting our storm water drains with the drains in the nearby slum clearance board.
6. In addition, we also request you to provide us with sewerage facility.
We will be extremely happy if you can come over to our township and meet the 2000 families living here.
Residents of Bollineni Hillside.
Today: Residents of Bollineni Hillside is counting on you
Residents of Bollineni Hillside needs your help with “District Collector, KancheePuram : Concerns of Bollineni Hillside Residents”. Join Residents of Bollineni Hillside and 560 supporters today.