Improper Traffic Management - Palava City
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
We stay in Palava city & on daily basis are are wasting a lot of time & fuel. This is mainly due to incapability of traffic management in surrounding areas. Normal travel time to Ghansoli is around 20-25 minutes which creeps up-to an hour or more. Nowadays even when Mumbra bybass is non operational this should have eased but the opposite has happened.
I am aware that our Maharashtra Police [MAPO] who does a daunting task many times however, it has been clearly observed that deputed traffic police personnel from Mahape until Kalyan is unable to manage appropriately & has following observations for which we request resolution.
- MAPO deputed officers are reluctant with people disobeying traffic rules. They should be treated lawfully.
- MAPO don't communicate well with each other while managing traffic hence creating a big mess during busy hours.
- Most of them are unskilled for the professionals for this job, needs training or have few seniors to guide them.
- There is a requirement for few Traffic Sergeants in this area. Please deploy.
- Xperia cross along with Kalyan phata/Shilphata/Desainaka/Manpada/Katainaka needs to be managed using the installed signals or by senior police personnel.
- Parking should be restricted anywhere close to any of these junctions.
- All attempts should be done to curve wrong side driving.
This is raised in hope that you will be able to help us in this scenario. If contacted I can provide further information.
Today: Swastisundar is counting on you
Swastisundar Bose needs your help with “Devendra Fadnavis: Improper Traffic Management - Palava City”. Join Swastisundar and 722 supporters today.