Few steps to make Indian agriculture sector profitable
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
For the benefit of our Farmer community and to improve the distressed condition of our agro-sector, I request our Hon. Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri. Devendra Fadnavis to implement Consolidated Agriculture Development and Irrigation Scheme (CADIS). The link of the report is attached herewith See Report here
Some major suggestion are-
1. Bring Economies of Scale in the sector
2. With consent of the farmers, take their land on lease for a period of 25 years. Pay them the lease rent as minimum assurance.
3. Make them the shareholders in the profits.
4. Use scientific methods of farming, generate employment for the rural population, develop market for the produce.
5. Develop suitable Infrastructure, Warehouses, transportation facilities, etc.
6. Encourage private investments.
I request all the eminent readers to give their valid suggestions to make the project foolproof and feasible.
Today: Manish is counting on you
Manish Samel needs your help with “Devendra Fadnavis: Few steps to make Indian agriculture sector profitable”. Join Manish and 11 supporters today.