Builder Should Refund The Booking Amount If Buyer Wants To Cancel The Deal
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
I am signing this petition on behalf of many people who has been waiting for longer time to get the refund amount from builders. Many builders are not refunding the amount giving reasons like
1. This amount is non-refundable. Also they never says to buyer this amount is non-refundable. Smartly they are asking buyers to sign the booking amount applications.
Note : This "Non-Refundable" term should be removed & buyers should get flexibility of cancel the deal any time.
2. Your booked flat is not sold out.
3. Project is not yet completed, once completed we will refund it.
Buyer should get refund of 100% of booking amount as well as other charges like administration charges, dues, etc. Buyer should have full rights to cancel the deal in below situations.
1. Financial crises.
2. Difference in show / Sample flat compare to actual flat.
3. Buyer dint like the deal due to structural changes or changes which was not informed to buyer while signing the deal
4. Or buyer should have rights to cancel the deal any point of time.
5. Builders sales person never keep transparency about terms and conditions, they never says/explain about the main terms and conditions. Simply asking to sign the forms. Saying its just formalities sir.
So my humble request is here, make law or rights that buyer should get 100% refund from builder if they want to cancel the deal. Amount should be refund the buyer withing 15 days. If builder makes any delay for refund builder should pay interest to the buyers.
Thanks & Regards
Nandkishor H Devlekar
Today: Nandkishor is counting on you
Nandkishor Devlekar needs your help with “Devendra Fadnavis: Builder Should Refund The Booking Amount If Buyer Wants To Cancel The Deal”. Join Nandkishor and 119 supporters today.