Feasibility Study for SO-HOYO
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
SO-HOYO a non-profit organization. is an initiative of the Somali community in Ottawa seeking to develop a hub of services for the community. Thank you for supporting our petition for a feasibility study and help make a difference.
This community hub:
- Program, Service, Health
- Immigrant, Newcomer services
- Cultural, Seniors, Woman support services
- Employment and entrepreneur
- Commercial and offices
This space will also provide significant benefit to the community by providing programming previously unavailable, increased economic activity and employment opportunities. So-Hoyo will work to create strong partnerships with all of our stakeholders including but not limited to:
· Community service provides
· local businesses and professionals
· local community groups and associations
Today: SO-HOYO is counting on you
SO-HOYO . needs your help with “Development for a new Somali Community Hub”. Join SO-HOYO and 105 supporters today.