SAVE AUSTRALIAN ANIMALS/MARINE LIFE IN DANGER. Revise harmful Invasive Animal Legislations
SAVE AUSTRALIAN ANIMALS/MARINE LIFE IN DANGER. Revise harmful Invasive Animal Legislations
To the Australian Politicians,
Main Issue 1 a
Your Environmental control systems are fragmented. See the big picture and have you ever witnessed so many animals get killed all over this country Australia! by Invasive Animals Australia. Is it not obvious that each territory is running a killing havoc with our precious animals and marine life.Its completely unnecessary and abnormal in forms of addressing these issues for farmers and their natural surroundings. Farmers can capture these animals in more humane ways, using traps then rangers taking these animals to zoos and sanctuaries, animal carers & WIRES.
Main Issue 1 b.
Can you please tidy up a reckless situation which includes MP Barnaby Joyce in the National Party for Australian Agriculture, (current update in December 2017...MP Barnaby is no longer in charge of the agriculture & water portfolio. Current update Feb 2018: Joyce have finally resigned to the back bench), KIAA. Kangaroo Industry, Primary Industry, Shooters Party, NPWS, NPWS rangers and shooters, OEH, Bio security legislations and Invasive animal legislation involving animal cruelty Marine life cruelty, Australians like their animals and marine life.These people have use excuses to protect farmers, but in reality, they are killing for a meat industry, skin sports industry. What is this NSW Environment, climate change & water ?, what is this National Parks? your 'Handbook for Kangaroo Harvesters'.
(YourHandbook for Kangaroo Harvesters - PDF
www.environment.nsw.gov.au/.../nature/kmp/10160Hbkangharvesters.pdf · PDF file)
4 Handbook for Kangaroo Harvesters Introduction DECCW has prepared this handbook to help kangaroo harvesters meet the NSW Government’s requirements
Primary Industry cannot label all these animals as invasive species then use that as an excuse to market their dead meat for selling commercially. How dare your government mass murder our Native kangaroo species to grind into PET FOODS, fox baits, wild dog baits, export human consumption to 70 countries. This is downright wrong, its virtually stealing and robbing our wildlife native animals that belong to this COUNTRY ' AUSTRALIA'. These animals do not belong to politicians, or shooters, or pet food suppliers! Absolutely NOT! and this True Native Kangaroo Wildlife is not for export for 70 countries on your target list including Russia, Korea, China, USA, human consumption, skins for sporting accessories, you virtually stole WILDLIFE, you downgraded these special animals so you can treat them as invasive! then KILL! PROFIT.
March 3rd 2018 update: Primary Industry and OEH under Liberal Party continues their slaughter on Kangaroos in NSW using excuses of drought. Meanwhile they are intentionally increasing the kangaroo industry targets.
May 2018 update: ACT Labour Party and Greens Party continue their slaughter on ACT Kangaroos increasing another 1000 from last year. Ring your local Labour MP's and Greens MP's complain how tragically ruthless they are exploiting your Tax payer funds. Hired Shooters can get paid huge sums of TAX PAYER FUNDS per DEAD KANGAROO! Its about MONEY!! and interconnected with people that approve the violence!
Dec 2018 update: I spoke to Kangaroos at Risk, I was alerted that things have become worst for the Native Kangaroos.
Main Issue 1c.
Have politicians tried to listen to comments made by Australians & an international community about animal cruelty. Politicians were voted in to represent all, not just Primary Industry, Bio-security and Invasive Animals Australia, using unending excuses to slaughter our animals. The Greens Party and National Parks NPWS, have also used unending excuses for vegetation damage and labelled all these animals including Brumbies (wild horses) FERAL! taking advantage of government grants/funding to eradicate Australian animals. This is so corrupt it needs an internal review. It was these same groups that oppose hunting when previous NSW Liberal Premier Barry O'Ferral reversed the conservation policies to allow hunting inside National Parks and Conservation Parks, Weirdly these groups have since joined INVASIVE ANIMALS AUSTRALIA to eradicate most of the animals by NPWS rangers and shooters. ALL EXTREMELY HYPOCRITICAL! Game hunting inside National Parks should be banned.
As well as pouring poisonous chemicals into rivers!. Do you understand how bad the government has behaved by allowing mining in the nearby reefs! Knowing the Great Barrier corals are dying and climate change action is needed.The Governments supporting this mine reflects how desperate politicians are to cash in and prepared to destroy Australia's most famous REEF! Affecting tourism and marine life!
As much as you use tax payer funds to do your government jobs, there are many more ways to resolve this form of culling other then downright murdering our animals, birdlife and murdering our marine life.
1. Rabbit haemorrhagic disease (RHD), also known as rabbit calicivirus disease (RCD) or viral haemorrhagic disease (VHD), is a highly infectious and often fatal disease that affects wild and domestic rabbits of the species Oryctolagus cuniculus. The infectious agent responsible for the disease is rabbit haemorrhagic disease virus (RHDV), or rabbit calicivirus (RCV), genus Lagovirus of the family Caliciviridae. Do you accept there will be lawsuits should pet rabbits die from politicians delegating to bio-security for allowing these viral disease to be spread by mosquitoes, fleas, flies? Our cities do not need these viruses RHDVK5, contain it in your farms! Provide an adequate vaccine by vets for the defence of these human spread viruses now.
2. Snowy Mountain Brumbies, How many horses are slaughtered! Why is the entire control especially Primary Industry NSW run by the Shooters Party? Their scientists are all game hunters! There is no fair votes inside these organizations! Hundreds of wild horses slaughtered in abattoirs! Shame again on Invasive Animals Australia, for passing policies that allow them to label wild brumbies as pests!. Have you politicians wondered it could be more financially viable to build dams or ponds for these Brumbies to drink water from, There are endless reserves to relocate these Brumbies. Public land belongs to all taxpayers! Public land is not owned by politicians!
Update: March 2018, Hundreds of Brumbies in Victoria are in danger of being culled soon. Please ring your Labour Party MP's to stop this cruelty and please re home ASAP!
Update: May 21st 2018, Snowy Mountain Brumbies will be saved by NSW Liberal Government.You can read updates on latest news.
Update: Dec 20th 2018, Hunter Valley Brumbies have been targeted by shooters via aerial culling, the NSW govt have been pressured by their so called top scientists to cull them. Wild Horse numbers also suffered losses in Clinton Island, dead rotting carcases left lying from aerial culling. Be watchful for every brumby in the wild throughout every state, they are not safe no matter what these creepy corrupt politicians say. They are locked in with primary industry and shooters. Australia's shame! I saw hunters/shooters advertising their game hunting on their utes driving around the streets of Sydney in the NSW premiers electorate. I went to her electorate's council to complain. They said they are not responsible for organisations advertising wildlife hunting on their cars. So what the HELL is going on?, Brumbies dead, hunting inside our National Parks! Elections are in March.....please be very careful with your votes, I don't trust the politicians when they team up with animal shooters/hunters.
Update: Jan 10th 2019, mass brumby cull found near Santa Teresa, Northern Territory, further culling plan to continue using excuses of starvation and heat stress. Basically, the Northern Territory is an area that is subjected to extreme heat, why have these animals survived previously then ?. This rotten excuse to continue aerial culling is a LIE. (They can truck livestock but they refuse to help wildlife horse relocations).
Australian regional landholders with adequate fencing can seriously help adopt Brumbies Australia wide. Information is provided here how to adopt your Brumbies The Australian Brumby Alliance has registered members country wide that are volunteer groups rehoming these beautiful animals. http://australianbrumbyalliance.org.au/about/meet-our-members/
Save a brumby, adopt a brumby, sponsor a brumby http://www.savethebrumbies.org/horse_category/sponsorship/
3. How many Koalas are still being culled, (they culled over 900 Koalas in Victoria under Liberals, now under Labour, they stated they would continue to cull). Have they planted more eucalyptus trees to feed the Koala population? Reference to Great Ocean Road in Victoria.
Currently approved in NSW, Why are you politicians from NSW Liberal party allowing the Koala Habitat clearance to make way for the NSW RMS project when there were alternate routes?. Currently approved in NSW, why are you Liberal politicians allowing the logging in Port Macquarie?. You are harming most Koalas inside these habitats. Currently there is an emergency volunteer Koala hospital and a volunteer Koala Ambulance in Port Macquarie from the destruction and harm.
4. Is Eco tourism important to politicians?, Australian Primary Industry is now making Australia FAMOUS for SLAUGHTERING AUSTRALIAN ANIMALS, MARINE LIFE, BIRDLIFE. Read the petition comments from a world wide audience please. Your Environmental policies which labelled most animals feral, invasive, pests is wiping out this sector. Governments policies are not only harmful, many Territory and State government policies in this category are damaging to the extremes.
Governments are ever changing and each will alter policies and whilst in government, why not make a difference to a healthy environment! History will always be around to remind. What is the responsibility/role of an 'Environment Minister' and 'Tourism Minister'? Some Australian MP's are given two, three portfolios with conflicting cases which has become counter productive in its planning. (Example: Environment & Energy, Tourism and Trade, Environment, Planning, gaming).
Q. What is eco tourism?
A. Tourism directed towards exotic natural environments, intended to support conservation efforts and observe wildlife. Encouraging these activities does provide endless jobs for the communities. (Wildlife Science graduates coordinating research programs, wildlife educational activities for visitors and school children, the list is endless).
5. Should Australia be well known for slaughtering animals, birdlife and marine life? Animals/marine life/birdlife are part and parcel to our environment.
6. Australia has endless raging bushfires yearly during the summers, these native animals they label PESTS to be slaughtered inside our National parks using excuses for vegetation damage is false! The raging bushfires are from overgrown vegetation and these animals help trim the overgrown vegetation. Its time you politicians see the advantages of having animals inside National Parks and conservation Parks. Stop labelling animals PESTS so your partner political parties have access to shoot them dead! or poison them DEAD!
7. The Great Barrier Reef is Australia's most important natural asset and you all turned a blind eye to the problems facing this asset. Instead of saving it, you allow mining in this nearby reef. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS A SADISTIC INHUMANE CRUEL ACT OF IGNORANCE! THE GREEDY POLITICIANS QLD LABOUR PARTY NEED TO RISE ABOVE YOUR ILL MISTAKES AND REVERSE THE DAMAGE IMMEDIATELY and DO NOT ALLOW MINING NEARBY THE GREAT BARRIER REEF! ITS AN UGLY HOLE, UGLY EYESORE OF A PROJECT THAT SHOULD NEVER EVEN HAVE BEEN GIVEN APPROVAL! THIS IS SO CORRUPT.
Update: May 2018. The Liberal Federal Government will be allocating 500 Million Dollars to try save the Great Barrier Reef from polluted waterways pouring into this reef, including various activities. (Why not ban the mines?) There are more job prospects in tourism then digging in mines. More GST revenue collections from tourism!!!
Update: Dec 2018: Adani protests across the country by school children, families, everywhere. CSIRO is finally disputing the use of water from one of its rivers and its back to the drawing board for Adani.
8. STOP POURING POISONOUS CHEMICALS INTO THE RIVERS! BARNABY JOYCE FROM THE NATIONALS PARTY WANTS TO MASS MURDER CARPS Why don't you make way FOR FRIENDLIER ENVIRONMENTAL GOVERNANCE THAT DOES CARE for Australia's natural assets, animal, marine life & birdlife, natural land/marine environments without polluting it further with poison chemicals.
Update: Dec 2018 In Western Sydney, dead perch fishes by the hundreds were found dead and floating, no known reasons for their death. These marine life fish were poisoned.
Update: 10th Jan 2019 Environmental Disaster occurred in the Menindee Darling River/Lakes whereby millions of 100 year old cods, native fish, fish found floating and dead.
Update: 14th Jan 2019 Further additional millions of fish deaths
Update: 27th Jan 2019 Further additional millions of fish deaths
Update: 31st Jan 2019 In regards to the millions of fish death in the Murry-Darling rivers & lakes, the SA royal commission outcome states a maladministration, negligence by the MDBA authority creating an environmental and ecological disaster.
9. STOP THE KANGAROO CULL AUSTRALIA WIDE and Canberra by SHOOTERS and territory government councils, STOP IMMEDIATELY, you people that shoot innocent animals are so disgustingly barbaric its out of control in NSW, Canberra, OLD, WA, VIC. STOP IMMEDIATELY! The reasons for this slaughter in not justified! its a dated program that should be immediately terminated. These KANGAROOS are not on private pastures, its public land and they are living innocently in their own habitats. These animals belong to Australia, they belong to our natural environment, Primary Industry and Invasive animals Australia do not own our animals! Therefore have no right to do as they please towards our animals!
Update: Dec 2018, I spoke to Kangaroos at Risk and was alerted that things have become worst for our native roos. Please keep up the fight for these animals because they have NO VOICE.
10. Why is Tasmania culling native Wombats, issuing culling licences to kill these animals! Has this COUNTRY GONE ABSOLUTELY MAD? STOP LISTEN to the PEOPLE!
11. Looking for more animals to kill, NPWS, Invasive Animals Australia, Invasive Animals NSW, next review is the DEER on their pest list pushed by the GREENS!, sweet innocent harmless DEERS Yes BAMBI, they now want to murder our DEERS! Shooters and farmers don't listen to INVASIVE ANIMALS AUSTRALIA! Shooters and farmers, don't listen to the GREENS PARTY! (Under Greens party, over 50,000 Deers are eradicated, culled by hunters in Victoria), using excuses of trampling, the road dirt trampling's are from your four wheel drives digging into the mud, yet blaming the innocent Deers.
Update: Primary Industry NSW has decided to not label Deers Invasive leaving it to be hunted for game shooters in NSW, GREENS PARTY ARE ANGRY because they want 'Deer' to be labelled PEST! what is right with you people? sick?, Humans have become the pest in society wanting to label every animal a pest, shameful humans, shameful politicians.
Update: Dec 2018, I saw hunters/shooters advertising hunting deer's on their utes and driving around Sydney.
12. Mass shootings by the Shooters Party in conjunction with Victorian Labour Party, how dare you wipe out waterbirds and wild ducks in your full weekend of shooting in the wetlands!. You destroyed beautiful natural wildlife to the extremes leaving thousands of birds mass buried. UGLY sight!
Farms need to build safer greenhouses for their crops and seedlings. In Bio-diversity every animal co-exist. Foxes attack their cattle if the rabbit population is non existent. Farmers can protect their private farms! Why bring viruses into the city park reserves, we don't breed herds in the city to feed the population. Brumbies are part of the Snowy Mountains environment, they have been living there well over 180 years. Its turning into a Wild Horse Meat Industry by Primary Industry. Primary Industry should support farmers by subsidizing adequate fencing for predators instead of pouring a constant amount of their tax paid funds into repetitive pesticides and poisons. What are you doing for farmers?
Koalas were brought into Great Ocean Road to become a tourist hotspot, then its all very hypocritical to cull them using excuses of starvation. Why have the rangers and environmental conservationists not replant eucalyptus trees for these Koalas! Why have you allowed the RMS to clear massive native vegetation to make way for the Pacific Hwy Road Extension when there were alternate routes available that doesn't require logging of eucalyptus tree habitats! Did you sell the timber from all this logging ? The public needs all the details! its public environment!.
25th June 2017, In Australia Wide ABC with Yasmin, Phillipa McDonald reported the NSW government is logging in Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour. You should not be harming the Koalas in Port Macquarie. You are logging right in the Koala Territory. STOP THIS HABITAT DESTRUCTION NOW!. This is contradictory to your protection policy for Koalas. Due to Koalas endangered status, you allow the habitat destruction and place new plans to allocate millions of dollars funding to map new Koala habitats for conservation therefore why destroy in the first place.
Government run agencies, NPWS, Invasive Animals Australia call themselves environmentalists, scientists, their excuses about saving bio diversity: save mosses, native plants, cattle pasture competing with tiny rabbits eating few pieces of grass! What are you doing to the environment! Your actions are hypocritical! These agencies should retreat and make way for new agencies/councils that co-ordinate Australia wide re-homing of animals that farmers trap, remove humanely, transfer alive to local zoos, wildlife carers, wildlife organisations.
National parks NPWS, can't even tidy up the overgrown shrubs inside their reserves, its the tiny rabbits, deers and native animals that are helping them lawn their overgrown national park reserve shrub, weeds!. Animals help reduce bushfires from trimming vegetation.
Its a national disgrace! 'Dead bunny rabbits', 'Dead Waterbirds & dead Wild Ducks', 'murdered Kangaroos', 'murdered Brumbies', 'murdered Koalas', 'murdered Wombats', 'murdered Ponies', 'murdered Donkeys', Deer slaughters and other affected wildlife/birdlife/marine life poisoning and blowflies spreading RHDVK5, spreading Cyprinid herpesvirus 3 into lakes and rivers. several millions of dead fish floating in the rivers and lakes. Mining pollution from future mining operations near the Great Barrier Reef!.
Update: Dec 20th 2018, hundreds of birds including parrots, galahs have fallen off trees in South Australia, cause not known, they appear to have suffered poisoning, reports by ABC news. The birds guts were exposed, this appears to be internal haemorrhage.
STOP clearing Habitats destroying all the trees, Koalas are hanging on roads and fences, birds have no more flight paths to land they are flying on road highways. Wallaby's hopping around road underground tunnels and suburbia because their natural environments were stolen by the greedy humans.
# The country is going backwards in 2017
# STOP KILLING OUR WILDLIFE in 2018
# The World is watching and they are alarmed!
# The spotlight is shining on those that commit violence on innocent defenseless animals
# ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
# Politicians are more interested in getting back into POWER to USE and ABUSE.
# VOTE CAREFULLY in your NSW March elections in 2019
# STOP THIS USE OF 1080. Many local councils have been exposing 1080 baits in our local parks and National Parks.This poison is banned in most countries except New Zealand and Australia. 1080 poisonous pesticide is manufactured in NZ.